General's Daughter by Baudelaire....

Mono

I bought a pack of 10 General's Daughter (G13nlxC99), by Baudelaire in the summer Budm Auctions.....

I was sent 11 (B said there'd be 11 in most packs), and all 11 germinated....

Now they've been in 12/12 for 13 days and I heve pulled TWO males.....I have 9 healthy females from the batch of seeds...is this just luck, or is it that Baudelaire is producing better quality seeds, or selecting better quality seeds.....whatevr, I'm delighted....On;y one of the nine doesn't look promising at the moment(very stretchy.....cuttings reluctant to root) and it looks like I'm going to have a job on my hands whittling down to 3 keepers......

I feel blessed....

Mono...x

Hi mono thank for answering my Q about where you got the GD from, and thank you for supporting the budm fund raiser.

I will be very interested to know how you do with them. Although b420 doesn't frequent the boards much now I am still in contact with him.

I twisted a lot of peoples arms to donate seeds for the auction and a little feedback will hopefully make some of these boutique breeders feel they did the right thing. So please if you have the time let me know how they do.

ahh!

I wondered what the GD was - that sounds like an 'ill' cross (man)... sorry about the hip-hop speke - it's just the music I'm listening to at the moment.

Cindy and G13 - if ever there were a couple of impressive parents - you wouldn't mind them picking you up from school...

Were they pricey? Out of interest - with that heritage I expect they were...

tata!

Hi hp, nad sorry for the late reply ot1, i was trying to  wait till I had some photos ready but not yet.....

hp, they set me back $70, about £50?...well worthit i feel for seeds from a real breeder handling reak genetics in aright and proper and knowledgeable way....

Mono....x

Guest THE PUFFER
it looks like I'm going to have a job on my hands whittling down to 3 keepers......

...let me know if you are kicking any out bud... :oldtoker: