Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

1,111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

never seen a plant like australiantokers thats got my vote :yes:

Its a field not one plant!

awesome pic how many weeks left

Its all chopped take a peek at his diary for an excellent example on how to do a gorilla grow.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highgrower

• AustrianToker

• Joolz

• Cambium

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one! Cheers for the nomination and any votes. It's all gone now :) It was lovely.

Some great photos this month. Austriantokker, Billyblacktoes blueberry and Grimweeders SSH stand out for me.........But the Blueberry gets it I think.

It's an honour to be nominated again. Very very difficult choice this month but Pantagruelion's Orange Skunk gets my vote, it looks delicious.

:yes: My Sea of Purple got nominated! That what you see is mostly white berry cuttings and a lemon skunk (green in the background). This bush was choped down a bit more then a week ago. :D Funny but the white berry was already in the COTC but grown indoors in may i think, her little kids all went outdoors and turned lovely purple as you can see.

Thanks again for the nomination uk420 and another big thanks to all the people voting of course! :thumsup:

AT :yep:

Very hard decision for me it was, but the toothlessgrin looks very sweet indeed :):yep: good job all!

All nice pics :thumsup: .

The cheese done it for me this month, nice mature foxtail like main cola,

I am rather partial to that strain as well :yep: .

Had to be Danku for me - just mmmmmm looking...

Followed by that Blueberry (nice sativa-dom phenotype!) - coz I'm a sucker for the colours being brought out...

Hard one this month though

this should be a weekly judged thing, i really enjoy looking at others crops :pizza:

:afro2: My Sea of Purple got nominated! That what you see is mostly white berry cuttings and a lemon skunk (green in the background). This bush was choped down a bit more then a week ago. :yep: Funny but the white berry was already in the COTC but grown indoors in may i think, her little kids all went outdoors and turned lovely purple as you can see.

Thanks again for the nomination uk420 and another big thanks to all the people voting of course! :unsure:

AT lol

Very hard decision for me it was, but the toothlessgrin looks very sweet indeed ;) :bunny: good job all!

you got my vote this month mate, but i always find it hard to judge

fair play to all nominated!!

gimme a few months and i hope i may get a nomination too :fish:

Edited by k-town grower

all very tasty looking but i can see the austrian toker has done major photoshop editing to bring out the blue shades

:spliff::smug::B):

All i did is take a picture with my "awesome" sanyo - xacti (6mega) camera. Then I resized it with this other "awesome" program called Paint! :rofl: No, photoshop or color enhancements... :v: No chems in fact. All organic under the uk sun and frosty nights!

Cheers, i hope you still voted for me though!

AT :stoned:

Edited by AustrianTokker

all very tasty looking but i can see the austrian toker has done major photoshop editing to bring out the blue shades

AT wouldnt know what todo with photoshop - no offence AT.

Pic's genuine :stoned:

Edited by highgrower

AT wouldnt know what todo with photoshop - no offence AT.

Pic's genuine :smug:

:B):

I actually know what to do with photoshop but i don't really need to enhance anything. I try to get the settings of the camera right when taking the picture, saves a lot of time. :stoned: I just select the best pictures from the ones i take and stick them into my diary after resizing only! i put a lot of pictures :v: maybe that's the trick. :rofl:

AT :spliff: