Watering In Coco

macca2713

hello i am growing some big buddha cheese they are 3 1/2 week old they don't look green enough to me. i am on coco with a&b 7.5ml of both to 5l of warter an am feeding them enough warter till it run out the bottom a little bit i fed them yesterday the 21st. i wanna know how much warter i should give them an when though out their life. thx

Picture_007.bmp

hello i am growing some big buddha cheese they are 3 1/2 week old they don't look green enough to me. i am on coco with a&b 7.5ml of both to 5l of warter an am feeding them enough warter till it run out the bottom a little bit i fed them yesterday the 21st. i wanna know how much warter i should give them an when though out their life. thx

till you get a bit of run off is the way with coco :D

7.5ml to 5l is pretty weak i think (i'll just go make 5l up to have see :yep: )............ yup 0.7 thats come in at :D you need to up it to at least 10ml per 5l imo and see how that goes upping it slowly to maybe 15ml per 5l by the time yer in flower

light leaves=up feed

dark leaves with singed leaf tips=drop feed

id run at 15 mls per 5 litre i have a 7 litre can an put 20ml of each in at the mo, usually filling to 6l mark. my plants are about 4 weeks old, if that.

but yea up it gradually to see how they do

Yep I'd deffo be going at least 2.5 ml per litre at that stage, my chronic can be pushed to nearly 4ml per litre before it shows signs of burning, my cheese prefers nearer 3ml per litre.

Happy growin

Woody

aaw crap if i knew you were a pool fan i wouldnt of answered you macca :rolleyes: 2-0 :( hehh only jokin pal :B):

:wink: sound fella were back in it (i hope)

hi, your ladies looking fine its better to under feed than to burn them,did you start them in 11l pots i start in root riots then 1l pots then 11l pots