Organic Flush In Non-organic Coco Grow

GreenNinja

I'm a non-organic grower in coco (was on Canna, now on BCuzz nutes and coco). I'm very jealous of the organic crew's ability to feed right up until the harvest and no need to flush. I feel that I'm starting a flush on my plants and starving them of nutrition for 2 weeks when they could be putting on weight/quality/terpenes etc.

So my question is, does anyone use an organic feed for the last 2 weeks? i.e. switch from a non-organic feed regimen in flower to an organic feed around week 7 for a 2 week finish and no flush. If so, how?

My thinking is to fiddle around using OT1's feed schedule for the last few weeks and to see how it fares in coco. I guess it can't be any worse than giving them every single kind of deficiency by starving them in flush and it could only bring benefits.

Any thoughts? Is this madness or genius???!

Cheers

GN

e2a: should have mentioned that this non-organic feed will be Biobizz based...so probably Grow and/or Bloom...whatever I'm advised....

Edited by GreenNinja

mate just switch back to grow nutes at 25% strength and you will have the same effect as all the extra k will get used up and your plants can still put on weight

Superb Owd....it was genius then, just yours lol

Many many thanks

GN

p.s. On a total tangent, I saw Soma advertising a flavoured flushing product in the new Soft Secrets. Now I've seen it all.