Canna Boost And Hammerhead Pk 9/18 Together ??

fuzzedup

Hi, just a quick 1.

Can you use Canna Boost and Hammerhead pk together throughout the flowering period, if so does it work well together ?? I usually use the canna boost and then a week with the canna Pk 13/14 but am willing to try something new.

I've had a good scout around the forums but haven't really found an answer.

Anything feedback would be most appreciated.

Do you use the hammerhead from the 2nd wk of flowering as it says on the bottle ?? I ask as the canna pk 13/14 is only to be used for a week (around wk 5). Do you get any leaf burn ??

Can you use Canna Boost and Hammerhead pk together throughout the flowering period, if so does it work well together ??

Yes. I do, and get great results.

I originally started using Canna PK13/14, switched to Bloombastic...which is just too bloody expensive, so I'm at Hammerhead now and it works fine. It's just expensive Potassium and Phosphorus remember...no rocket science here....

GN

cheers for the advice, looks like hello hammerhead and goodbye canna pk 13/14 !! .. Im going to do a diary when flowering so ille keep you informed how it works out,

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone used both buddhas tree pk 9-18 with canna boost together? Or is there any point ? Been getting mixed info on wether to or not. Let us know nice1

• 2 weeks later...

Canna Boost is not a PK based booster. It accelerates the plants metabolism so the answer is yes you can use it with buddhas tree PK. They also do a metabolic accelerator called Meta boost made to go alongside their PK. Hope that helps

• 9 years later...

Best results I ever had was just canna a&b and buddha's tree 19/8 & aired water in canna pro mixed medium 50/50 with clay pebbles, huge results I mean huge ! Then all these boosts come out and cause stress and ph stress do not use cal mag with any nutrient !! Add more nutrients as the nutrients are mostly cal-mag and npk anyway ! They are experts who have mixed these nutrients to work together in a perfect balance for years then I tried everything cost hundreds !! but canna a&b and buddha's tree 9/18 came out on top, sensi coco grow a&b and sensi coco bloom a&b with big bud coco perfect also but no cal mag as it builds up and keeps the pot ph 6.8/7.2 !! And it's hard to remove if you over cal mag trick is to put trays under your pots and water them from the bottom till it soaks up then add a little more so it's in about a cm deep of water it keeps the ph locked in and the roots have to go looking down believe me you'll see and canna pk13/14 all it did was stress mine but balanced ph but buddha's tree pk9/18 boom !! And the meta boost by buddha's tree is much better than canna's boost even buddha's tree a & b is okay decent the buddha's tree 9/18 better by far just leave their buddha's tree flower burst alone ! it creates more bud sites but they are smaller weaker not like real canna coco a&b buds ('-') and canna works well with buddha's tree meta boost and buddha's pk 9/18 better than sensi coco grow a&b and sensi coco bloom a&b with big bud coco pk booster is good also but no cal mag !! Canna, T.A (once known as GHE) dual coco grow and dual coco bloom is also brilliant & Very easy to use always green no deficiencies just huge colas ('-') Mother pukka coco the clown a&b line works well as well good luck canna a&b, buddha's tree pk9/18 And buddha's meta booster remember to water in between to raise ph sometimes plain aired water or put the boosts in the water not the nutrients l can foliar feed also in veg ('-') kelp bio-bizz? Nah buy buddha tree's meta boost, canna coco a&b and buddha's tree pk 9-18 is perfect

Edited by DanDaman2515