Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Augusts Cream of the Crop  

1,106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• Matsi

• SuburbanGrowBroths

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wink: Thank you so much for another COTC nomination :D

The plant is grown indoors of course ;) Our choice of the month is TS!

Good luck to all the other nominated ones and thanks to all voters in general!

SGBs

Lennon ffs u tripped me out at first i saw Cotc pics. i tough to my self why did they put a skinned chicken among them ,then i figured its a pile off BHO :wink: :D;)lol

Awesome pics.all !!

TS's AK is a lovely big chunk of bud, and liking Chilli's Power Africa, but SubGrowBros ticks all the boxes and gets my vote - chunky, sparkly, purple, and foxtails.

Well we all know the SGBs can grow...theres no way that plant was actually grown outdoors so its a bit cheeky ;) and theyve already won it...Thats a hell of a plant though!
The plant is grown indoors of course :D

SGBs

All the more impressive as it was grown under an Enviro if I'm not mistaken......and 12/12 from seed........ :yinyang:

Edited by BluePixie

really ggod shots!

for me it was b'tween TS's Ak and SGB's PPC - went for the AK. but theyre both my kinda plant.

nice ot see the 3 Killers together, buds look really good.

well done winner!

ef

SBG... Damn, don't see to many of these specimens. You got my vote, but i must say that the killers are once again well represented. :applause: It was a tough decision, but what a purple!!! :eek:

Good job everyone! :yep:

AT :oldtoker:

Suburban's Took My Vote Looks Eatable But it was a hard choicebetween SubUrbanBroth's & DtH ive got to say something about DtH His Buds are always Bright & Colourful :spliff:

But the all look 100% Hapy Growing Fellow Toker's

Wow, a cream of the crop nomination - what an honour :wink: sadly the competetion is very tough especially SuburbanGrowBroths & TS, plus the Killer Skunks look - Killer.

Good luck to all.

Cheers

Chilli

SGB - with the AK 47 a close second. Great outdoor shot of purply goodness :smoke:

the Killer Skunk and Bubblegum would give the AK a good run but Sgb has made it an easier choice this month.

Edited by Yamatoka