Topmax Foliar?

Gmyst

While at the grow shop the guy said someone he knows used the topmax as a foliar spray for two weeks at weeks 3 and 4 and he said he tried the AK47 which tasted more like citral and it blew him away a defo more increase in potency and taste.Now I wouldnt go ahead and do this as I'm not sure whats in the topmax but it does contain Fulic acid which you could get seperate and do the same thing at the 4 week only which is supposed to increase trichomes and resin production or so its claimed any thoughts on this guys?Gmyst

not got a clue m8, just wondering if anyone(ot1) has any idea of the contents of top max, i use it happily enuf but im just abit curious as to what it is that increases the bud/resin production?

Do not use any kind of foliar feed on plants in flowering. Period!

Not only are you depositing either chemicals or "organic residue"(poo extract) on something you are going to be smoking at some point in the future, but by foliar feeding a plant in bud you drastically increase your chances of getting bud rot.

You can foliar feed them up to, and including a week into flowering, but not after that

The way its done is you mix up yer Fulvic in a spray and about an hour or so before the light goes on you give them a spray 4 week into 12/12 maybe once or twice in that week.You put your fans on and extract and make it warm let it evapourate and lights come on voila no bud rot you have to be carefull mind ya that they are dry before the light goes on,I havent tried this but have seen results from those that have on other forums.Gmyst

Its something Ive never tried as Ive always kept away from foliar especially in flowering but I have seen it done with pure fulvic on other forums not Top Max and it works but like I said you'd have to be real carefull even checking humidity before turning back on the lights,yip scares the shit outta me too and wont be doing it in the near future ,but some peeps say it does increase resin and trichs,Gmyst