Parentage?

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi.... another question for you guys....

most of the varieties you sell have listed the plants you crossed to make them...

my question is...What are the parent plants of the green poison? and the speed devil?

hi.... another question for you guys....

most of the varieties you sell have listed the plants you crossed to make them...

my question is...What are the parent plants of the green poison? and the speed devil?

Hi weedmonsta

Green Poison is a cross between Big Bud brothers (no S1), selected from us, is a fast and productive strain with a good taste.

Speed Devil came from a seed from Canada that a grower friend given us as present and that is probably Mighty Mite.

Cheers

Carlos

Hey man, intersting. You mention green poison being a cross of big bud brothers. Do you mean a straight big bud x big bud cross, or big bud something else? And what is the "brothers" in reference too, not heard of that before?

Loved your stuff man, i don't know if you recall suggesting the green poison and wild rose to me by email. Been really looking forward to growing them. The green poison is currently day 16 i think, smells very strong.

I've also got a question about psicodelicia, one of my favourite grown and smoked. What cutting is it from the US you use to make the cross with the nepalese plant? And what sort of nepalese plant is it you use? I had an astonishing purple pheno from them, absolutely dripping with resin. Really nice. Pretty much loved everything i growm from you guys, black jack and jack47 being my favourites so far.

Respect mate, stay cool.

Hey man, intersting. You mention green poison being a cross of big bud brothers. Do you mean a straight big bud x big bud cross, or big bud something else? And what is the "brothers" in reference too, not heard of that before?

Loved your stuff man, i don't know if you recall suggesting the green poison and wild rose to me by email. Been really looking forward to growing them. The green poison is currently day 16 i think, smells very strong.

I've also got a question about psicodelicia, one of my favourite grown and smoked. What cutting is it from the US you use to make the cross with the nepalese plant? And what sort of nepalese plant is it you use? I had an astonishing purple pheno from them, absolutely dripping with resin. Really nice. Pretty much loved everything i growm from you guys, black jack and jack47 being my favourites so far.

Respect mate, stay cool.

thats what i like to hear black jacks going in today ill update everything later