• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OeN

• Lennon

• withnail

• d_L_t

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are looking lovely mate - and you can clone from them, knowing they have been selected on the basis of posessing hardcore chemical resistance.. :spliff:

nice one sir,

im sure these 'll try and make up for the horrors ,

they must be frickin hardy sorts..

atb

geeep

watcha geeep, nothing harder than the MJ when it comes to abuse, infact it suprised me with there recovery from how they were..:yahoo:

They are looking lovely mate - and you can clone from them, knowing they have been selected on the basis of posessing hardcore chemical resistance..

They certainly showed themselves to be gas resistant, which made my day after loosing the other 7... :spliff::spliff:

Edited by OeN

No pics until next week but lets just say there coming along a bloody treat and very Indica dominant pheno's on both plants... :smoke:

They also need potting up which i will do then i will get some pics up lol

Little update, Plants are doing fine and need repotting which will be done today or tomorrow.. ;)

the 2 Ice cool are the big plants in the picture and very indica dominant so who knows what they shall be like :guitar:

post-11946-1251878572_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi peeps,

didnt do the repot, but will be doing it tonight / tomorrow as there showing signs of being root bound now and i dont want to slow there progress...... :rofl::unsure:

here they are anyway, looking very delightful if i may say so myself.

post-11946-1252591427_thumb.jpg

Not wrong there OeN,they look awsome....Much difference between them yet pheno wise?I thought they would be alot more leggy then they are at the minute,mind you there proberely stretch like fricking mad come flowering....

Not wrong there OeN,they look awsome....Much difference between them yet pheno wise?I thought they would be alot more leggy then they are at the minute,mind you there proberely stretch like fricking mad come flowering....

Not really mate, both very similar with fat indica leafs...still you never what delight's they could become once flowering commences... :spliff::bad::yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Update time

2 distinct phenos now, 1 very much on the indica side and the other looks 50 / 50....repotted up last week into 7.5ltr pots and they seem to be thriving now... :)

post-11946-1253692099_thumb.jpg

Here is the indica one with lovely dark green shiny leafs and a tight structure.. :eek:

And here is 50/50, same again with the shiny leafs but a little lighter in appearnce... :wink:

Until next time... :(

post-11946-1253692113_thumb.jpg

Heya OeN,

Those plants look extreeeemely lush mate! Loving those big massive shiny fan leaves.

how long do you plan to veg before you flower?

Keep up the good growin mate!

• 2 weeks later...

post-11946-1254656489_thumb.jpg

Here we have ice cool 1 that has been flowering for one week, no food yet as the soil is feeding them from being potted 1 week before flowering

No drama's or issue and looking fantastic... :ouch:

They look ace OeN..... :smoke:

They stretching much??Keep your eyes peeled :naughty: for nana's one of CC's hermied big time all the way up her top cola :unsure:

The stretch has been no to bad, but then again i have had them under only 400w for the first week and have now switched the other 400 on to get the budsite really flying... :yahoo:

The sativa looking one got topped and is a 4 header and was the one i was thinking would grow wild, but less light has slowed it and im not sure the buds will suffer to much in the long run.. :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

post-11946-1255689657_thumb.jpg

Day 20 of flowering and the girls are coming along ok

First up is the indica pheno that smells like milk chocalate, its a serious resin producer too. the fam leafs are covered in resin and i cant wait to see her at full maturity.

she was not topped and appears to be growing a nice thick cola that has very hard buds