Competition Seeds

Olivier

According to the P.O The seeds sent to me have been returned to sender lol Can anyone confirm? And any chance of them being sent again??

Pleeeease :smoke:

I can't see how they would have been returned to sender as there would not have been a return address.... sorry fella but your out of luck I'm afraid.

Did you not put enough postage on or summat ?

If there was insufficient postage, you would have still received the seeds, but after having to pay the postage defecit and a 1 pound admin fee...

Items are returned to sender if there is no such address, the address is totally illegible, if the building is inaccessible.....

Items are only returned to sender if there is a return address.

If there is no return address, items are sent to a mail centre in Northern Ireland, where they are opened, to attempt to ascertain a return address.

If they still can't be returned they are kept for a period (I'm not sure how long) to allow for claims from customers.

The P.o KEEPS no record of mail that has been returned to sender, so would not be able to confirm to anyone it had been returned as such.

:smoke:

Monk...x

Had a couple of peeps say they had to go collect their package cos they didn't put enough stamps on it , they just got a card through saying please come to collect at the post office , and then had to pay the extra at the PO ? :smoke:

What would happen then Mono if you didn't go to the PO ? Would they then contact you to say they have returned to sender ?

What did the PO day exactly Olivier ?

If you didn't go to collect it, it would be kept at the delivery office for, and again, I'm not certain of the period but I'll check tomorrow, I think it's 14 or 28 days, and then it is treated as "Return to Sender"...., you only get one card through your door.

Monk...x

E2A...No withnail, they wouldn't tell you it had been returned to sender, they would either return it, or send it to NI.

Edited by Mono

Yeah there wasnt enough postage paid...8p to be exact plus a quid handling charge. Items that have to be signed for are only kept for 1 week so when i went online to check the serial number on the card there was nothing relating to the corresponding date.

I didnt realise that the card had been left by the postman untill it was too late...

Looks like I am shit outa luck :wink:

Anyway, good luck to everyone taking part... a win win competition!