Sow The Seeds......

cjcj121

WOO HOO my seeds have arrived ... Many thanks to the guys at Sweet Seeds and withnail for these .

I shall be giving this a damn good go .

So . last night i placed 2xwild rose and 2xpsicodelicia into some damp tissue .

I will be doing the green poison just as soon as i acquire a bit more space.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cjcj121

• withnail

• ramblingmadman

• madgiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck with them fella :wassnnme:

I've got 3 Wild Rose due to go into flower this week, with a couple of psicodelicias to go in a little after them, so you can see where I go wrong and get it right :naughty:

Nice one man, you'll like the psiclo. My mate is running the wild rose right now, has two phenos. Not the biggest yielder, but really top quality puff. I'm on the green poison, and from the smell of it i'm glad i am. Dank as hell, with fruity twinge.

Hey guys good luck to you all.

All seeds have popped yay 100% germ rate . Looking good so far .

tn_gallery_10607_2383_72565.jpg

Bit hard to see but i assure you they are there . They are currently sharing a home at the minute but as soon as they get a bit bigger i will seperate them .

Went down for a squint at the girls this morning . had to look twice , spotted something strange .One of the Psicodelicia's

has got 2 growing tips coming from 1 seed .. I got Twins :smoke: Will try get a pic up when i finish work

Sorry for the delay been a bit busy .

Pics as promised

Wild rose ... tn_gallery_10607_2383_45438.jpg ... pics are a lil out of focus , i will one day buy a better camera .

Psi ... tn_gallery_10607_2383_16530.jpg . psi twins .. tn_gallery_10607_2383_37099.jpg .

Gonna pot these up when i finish work today..

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all .

Just been down to feed the girls so i thought i would post a couple of new shots . After growing in coco and hydro for years i thought i would try my hand at a soil grow ( truth be told , i had run out of coco so a mate donated a bag of canna terra pro soil ) , so these were potted up in to 500ml pots .

wild rose post-10607-1251966309_thumb.jpg

psi post-10607-1251966338_thumb.jpg The twins are looking well .

Well i decided to top all the plants from seed today to try stall upward growth for a bit while some cuttings catch up .

So while i had them all out I grabbed a few pics before i nipped them out .

Firstly the Psi both plants are pretty equal in height one very slightly more branchy then the other .

post-10607-1252866843_thumb.jpg post-10607-1252866862_thumb.jpg