Top Posters In This Topic

• Yevgeny

• Mr Mullen

• withnail

• S.K.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afternoon ladies and gents,

According to my calculations this is the start of week 3 flowering,but they look a bit further on than that,maybe that

is down to the fact that i started to cut the light hours slowly over a period of a week :ouch:

I gave the ladies their first feed of 1ml grow and 2ml bloom per litre with an added touch of some molasses,no signs of

any ill effects on the girls,so i'll give the same this week and see how they react,then up the grow and bloom a little every watering.

Green Poison's

post-44500-1255968693_thumb.jpg post-44500-1255968709_thumb.jpg

Edited,cos' i tried to upload last weeks piccys again :smoke:

Edited by Yevgeny

All looking really sweet in there Yevgeny :wink:

You got proper advice there from Withnail. I had to supercrop my WR in my last grow as well, but, er.. I just bent and snapped the stem, none of this 'gently roll it between you fingers first' stuff :rofl: . Seriously, though it will work well. My only problem was that in my very small grow-space everything was lopping over everything else!

Cool that you did the gradual lighting change from 18 down to 12. Much more natural for the plants I imagine but never tried it myself. Probably is why they look further on.. :rofl:

Good job & good luck m8

Dorko :spliff:

All looking really sweet in there Yevgeny :yep:

You got proper advice there from Withnail. I had to supercrop my WR in my last grow as well, but, er.. I just bent and snapped the stem, none of this 'gently roll it between you fingers first' stuff lol . Seriously, though it will work well. My only problem was that in my very small grow-space everything was lopping over everything else!

Cool that you did the gradual lighting change from 18 down to 12. Much more natural for the plants I imagine but never tried it myself. Probably is why they look further on.. :yep:

Good job & good luck m8

Dorko lol

Thanks dorko m8,i did try the supercropping on the 2 tallest plants,by rolling and then bending over at 90deg.

I was proper chuffed that i didnt snap owt and left them to it for the night.I get up the following morning and have a look in the tent and lo and behold

both plant tops are upright again :guitar: Maybe i missed summink and should have tied them down ??

I didnt really want to start stressing the girls,so i just left them to it and thankfully they have stopped stretching @ 140 cm which is really the limit of headroom in there with the

light + shade :guitar:

Thanks for stopping by King Ding Dong also :smoke:

Cheers

Yev

• 2 weeks later...

Evenin again chaps....

Sorry for the tardy timing of my diary,but i've had a severe case of man flu for the past week(actually bed ridden for 4 days)

So my girls have suffered a slight bit of neglect of late :bag:

Went to check on them and water/feed yesterday with 2ml fish mix and 3 ml of bloom p/l and DISASTER.......

The tallest Wild Rose was way too close to the light and i had some how moved my clip on fan so it was'nt blowing in the right direction(over plants onto light)

and she was getting a good ol' roasting off the light,just a few of the top leaves getting bleached but not fried to a crisp.

So i've had to do a bit of emergency surgery and bend over the top 6-8 inch,and sausage fingers here has managed to partially snap 1 side of the stem....oopsie :)

Heres hoping she will pull through :blub:

Wild Rose(war damage)

post-44500-1256837386_thumb.jpg post-44500-1256837393_thumb.jpg

Update time again....

Well if my calculation are correct this is day 31 of flower,all going good so far,nothing of note to add apart from all these strains apart from one of

the green poisons are really hungry girls,they just take up whatever i throw at them feed wise.

All of the plants are now showing 1 or 2 brown pistils but the green poisons are showing a lot more,which they should,seeing as they are an early

finisher compared to the others.

Green poison

post-44500-1257448250_thumb.jpg

Wild rose

post-44500-1257448260_thumb.jpg