Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Julys Cream of the Crop  

1,061 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What? my sensi star didn't get nominated? lol Ah well, joolz needs to give you guys a chance, i understand. lol

voted myself for matsi's diesel star. Beautiful plant and picture is great, although i must also agree that this month seems to be very hard to choose...

Happy growing, lol

AT :B):

because you forgot to send joolz this months bottle of jack daniels :ranting:

only kiddin mate :doh:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C22

• Mr Mullen

• Joolz

• mark..uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wasny an easy choice but for the money ..................Tremont_Salby gets my shout

.................... :smoke:

I went for Zappa's BlueBerry this month. :spliff:

[a minority vote thus far, interesting to see how it ends, indeed.]

With Cheeseace - Cheese second imo. :smoke:

All others a joint third, couldn't choose a third alone, all good.

But i don't see "Mama Chi" as a strain.

Looks very much like a KCB mindbender pheno i've grown not too long back, leaves are identical and cola. :alien2:

Nice plant though, nearly got my vote. :spliff:

paxus. :chef:

Another awsome selection again this month,but Treymont`s caught my eye with a beautiful plant, good luck to you all :stoned:

This is the best COTC for some time!

Congrats to all nominees.

I've gone for Zappa's Blueberry because it's not easy to grow and that plant looks in fantastic condition

Very Difficult to choose this month but I had to go for matsi's huge bud, just pipped c22 and lennon for me, good luck guys!

lol I'm well chuffed to be nominated! Cheers 420ers! ;) Especially with my first grow. I can't wait to try some new strains; bigger, phatter, frostier buds all the way! :smoke: There's a lot to be inspired by in this months selection, and after much chin scratching and deliberation, it seems I have gone with the majority so far .. C22' frosted Ice bud .. it was close tho' .. that oil looks luuuverley!! :wassnnme: