At Last Here We Grow!

Big - L

Evening all

1st off id like to thank sweet seeds, withnail and everyone who made this comp possible.

2nd these pics have been took and uploaded frm my phone the1 am usin nw. Havent gta cam at mo but my phones 5mp, havent uploaded pics to net frm my phne before so bare wth me if the pics dnt come up straight away :)

so down to buisness i put 3 speed devils 2ganesh spirit and 2 green poision in germ on the 28th july about 10pm

by 6pm on the 30th im pleased to announce a 100% germ rate every single one :guitar:

so tonight they have bin put in small pots and wil go under the 400 tommorow. For got to mention i also have a fdm janis clone aswel as an unknown clone rootin that gives me 9fems altogether :)

so thats all for now til they grow some for now heres some birth pics to wet ya whistle at :smoke:

hope i do them justice, thanks for looking folks

L :)

spot on m8, good luck buddy :guitar:

its real good to see ya back in the diary section m8 :)

your diarys were always an inspiration to me :smoke:

Edited by C22

Hi c and thanks pal :guitar:

its gd to be bk in the diarys section at last :)

looks like am gna have to upload them 1 by 1 thanks pal

speed devil

post-8325-1248985229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lawless

i wish i was starting tonight too but then c'est la vive. mind if an old man pulls on his slippers and settles down to watch?

Nice one Lawless...back in the saddle :guitar:

I'll move this over with the other sweet seed diaries in their forum if thats cool,your diary might get lonely otherwise :)

Good luck with the grow

Thanks for the replys guys and thanks again W.

defo back in the saddle mate just abit peed of with the fact i can only veg for 2weeks then flower due to upcoming events but il do my best for you all :wassnnme:

genesh spirit

post-8325-1248986753_thumb.jpg

Last but not least , took me long enough lol

a group shot of the 9 new recruits :)

update comin soon...

thanks for looking people.

lol

post-8325-1248989062_thumb.jpg

Thanks S n lennon :yep:

glad the pics arnt too bad n yeah lennon feels good to be back around,shuda found work sooner n got bck growing ages ago.

For the record wen i checked this morning none had raised there heads looking for light as yet.

thanks all :wassnnme:

Evening uk420 :yep:

i have the flu and my reocuring abcess is back where my groin meets my privates. To say im in pains an understatement only got rid of same thng 2weeks ago , hopin to get it lanced again 2mora :ouch: but the show must go on.

all of them are up now, no germ problems here wat so ever :yep: very pleased, great start.

heres a group pic and 2 outa the 3 speed devils these have been the quickest/strongest so far

thanks for lookin

L :stoned:

post-8325-1249240759_thumb.jpg

post-8325-1249240779_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hi all :D

well ive been trying to upload pics for weeks , from my phone it wont let me even tho it did a couple of weeks ago :wink:

anyway things are going to plan just as i wanted , ive attached the most recent pics :(

first up the speed devil and then the speed devil after i potted them up last nice into the new pots :)

EDIT: havent a clue why its came up in that format :(

sd_after_pot_up.bmp

Edited by Less~law