Topping The Following Strains, Any Experience Guys?

goldie_2007

My girls are starting to get a bit bigger now and am starting to think about topping or LST'ing the plants, not sure of whether to just LST them or if anyone finds they react well to topping. One of my Ice Cool looks heavily sativa influenced and looks like she could be troublesome. I'd like to hear of any of your experiences (heavy feeders,stretchy bitches?) with any of these strains, Black Jack, Ice Cool & Cream Caramel.

Cheers in advance,

Goldie :ninja:

I really am a guinea pig on these I think :stoned:

Ey up mate,

I've had the Cream Caramel tied down for tw days, she's responding slowly, I know she likes to grow one large central but but I've actully seen scrogs on spanish boards using the strain. I'll be topping mine in a week or so if you want to watch someone else do it first. I personally reckon it'll be lright from what I've seen.

Cheers Elbows, I actually put the Cream Caramels in flower already, they were very vigourous and showing preflowers at 28 days. They both look like they will grow one big main cola ;) I'll be taking cutting so am sure I'll get the chance to do it scrog stylee or topped at some point lol

im growing ice cool and cream caramel and ive topped them both , theyre filling out nicely now , like christmas trees !! :wassnnme:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, i'm buzzing i found this sweetseeds helpdesk, been growing their stuff for ages now and loving all of it. The black jack takes very well to topping or fimming. Yields huge long, lateral branches of major bubbly calyxs. I had a cracking mother, i dont have the pics on this laptop, on my old one, but they are still on other forums. Amazing looking plant, and top shelf aroma, flavour and high. My mate did the ice cool and cream caramel and really liked the CC, was a frosty plant with a funky rotten fruit aroma.

I actually spoke to one of the sweetseeds guys in an email once and he recommended i try the green posion and wild rose if i liked the oines i'd done allready. I've the green poison in flower now and cuttings of it taken, smells very nice. My mate has the wild rose going. Will definatly kick up a diary here now, never done one of these forums, but if there's a sweetseeds place here i'm down. Respect.

Hey mate, i'm buzzing i found this sweetseeds helpdesk, been growing their stuff for ages now and loving all of it. The black jack takes very well to topping or fimming. Yields huge long, lateral branches of major bubbly calyxs. I had a cracking mother, i dont have the pics on this laptop, on my old one, but they are still on other forums. Amazing looking plant, and top shelf aroma, flavour and high. My mate did the ice cool and cream caramel and really liked the CC, was a frosty plant with a funky rotten fruit aroma.

I actually spoke to one of the sweetseeds guys in an email once and he recommended i try the green posion and wild rose if i liked the oines i'd done allready. I've the green poison in flower now and cuttings of it taken, smells very nice. My mate has the wild rose going. Will definatly kick up a diary here now, never done one of these forums, but if there's a sweetseeds place here i'm down. Respect.

that sounds very promising for my black jacks get a diary up mate.