2 Harvests From 1 Plant

DAGGACANNA

:guitar: Exactly, I have heard of people getting a crop then re- veging the plants on 18/6. Then back to 12/12 to flower again, is this possible and what do you do?? Thanks.

It's funny you post that, cos I was wondering the same. I've heard of putting back to veg mid-flower then reflowering to stretch the somethingorothers (internodal gaps possibly, I dunno), so I guess it will go from flower to veg & back. I'm trying it with my plant now cos I 'tested' too many buds & now it's hardly worth drying..., I didn't think it'd work but thought I 'd try anyway. It's been back under 18/6 since boxing day, there isn't any difference apparent but I read it takes a few days to switch from flowering to veg.

It is possible to rejuvenate a plant after a harvest but they usually grow back with a slightly lower potency and less vigour.

Give it a bash and let us know the results :guitar:

- Kafka

Cool for 2 reasons, first I may get more smoke lol

And secondly I may finally be able to contribute something useful to the board, YAY - I'll keep you posted. :guitar:

u will have to leave some lower buds with leaves on the plant so it can re-veg... takes time. u will know when its on veg, when u see leaves forming aging. it will start with one leaf, and later one it will be muitiplying looking like normal leaves... be carefull, and check for any pollen sacks....

i never heard of loseing its pontecy when re-veg... The only reasome why people re-veg once or twice, is becuase it gets rootbound, in the 5 gallon pot...... aslwell, some people re-veg, too take some cuttings...latezz........ :smoke:

Hi all Iread a bit about this in the indoor bible, and he said "Its like taking a photo copy of a page and then taking a copy of the copy" and so on if that makes sense. Laters BGK :stoned::wassnnme: