• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete3867

• goldie_2007

• dazed&confused

• icanicant

Very good work! Your a very talanted man, were the digital's done in photoshop?

Thanks mate , and yes photoshop cs3 and 4

Cool, do you use a tablet or mouse? Any good digital matte painting tutorials you can point me towards? Or even a little write up from you on how about you craft such a masterpiece, am genuinly interested in how you work, your work is of an outstanding level, it would be cool to have an insight in how you get creative :ouch:

Edited by goldie_2007

Cool, do you use a tablet or mouse? Any good digital matte painting tutorials you can point me towards? Or even a little write up from you on how about you craft such a masterpiece, am genuinly interested in how you work, your work is of an outstanding level, it would be cool to have an insight in how you get creative :yinyang:

hi Goldie

I use a tablet sometimes , I got one made by a company called trust its an a4 job and it was only about £30 , the best tutorial for photoshop is just to try different things , the layer blending or fx function is good , and its good to learn how to do masks , they are handy , I think ps is best when used in conjunction with using your own photo's ,and as an exclusive "drawing" tool .

Love those man. Sure I've seen that old man face before though. Sure I posted in the thread too. You haven't posted these up before?

Anyway, amazing they are. Loving that style and the colour too. Love it. :unsure:

yeah I probably did post the old man before , most of em were done over the last year or 2 but the old man is from 2006 , I posted some up here about a year back , it is derived off a photo

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...