Comments On My Paintings .....

pete3867

hello again guys and gals I have been away for a while ... the website has been up for a few weeks now but there's loads more to go up yet (its bloody never ending )...... I would be interested to hear your comments , you guys know where my inspiration comes from :rofl:

(link removed ) enjoy

Edited by bart

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete3867

• goldie_2007

• dazed&confused

• icanicant

i am questioning the wisdom of posting a link to a site with your real name and hometown on here..... like your digital stuff though

what link :stoned:

this is digital (number 1 and 3)

yes I questioned the wisdom too , anyhow , it dosent matter there are just too many to post on here , so ////..never mind

post-22773-1248271133_thumb.jpg

post-22773-1248271208_thumb.jpg

post-22773-1248271317_thumb.jpg

Edited by pete3867

ok now my head is swelling :yahoo:

the first one is called Midgets 2 the second is a digital composite called dogscape and the third is a portrait of Ruth Ellis

post-22773-1248273811_thumb.jpg

post-22773-1248273875_thumb.jpg

post-22773-1248273907_thumb.jpg

Edited by pete3867

guys ... you are the BEST people on the web ... in the world even ... when someone like me just paints away in his own little world (a world that the local watercolour society shuns and the local gallerys ,) it is easy to get dis heartened , but posting on here has just put me back in turbo paint mode , (picks up his brush and retreats back into little world) :yep:

thanks guys you rock