Lennon's Espanol Banda Golpe

First up a big thanks to Carlos for the Seeds and Withnail for sorting this all out :stoned:

This will be my first grow with Fem Seeds,Ive always been verry sceptical with Fem Seeds and the whole added Hermi problems that you can get with'um so hopfully this grow will change my attitude towards them.......

The strains I picked are:-

post-9126-1248083801_thumb.jpg

I'll be growing in Westland MP with added John Inns and I'll be adding Plant Magic Granules on each potting up and also feeding them twice a week while in veg with Maxicrop.Still not sure which route Im gonna go with these as I usually grow bushes in 15/25litre pots but there’s no-way Ive got the room to do these 9 in 15litre pots so I reckon there be getting Flowered in 7.5 litre pots which will also be a first for me……

So this morning they all got planted:-

post-9126-1248083807_thumb.jpg

Once they crack the surface they will be getting Vegged under a 250Watt Envirolight(Blue) and thats where there be staying until ready for Flowering......

Below is the set up there be getting Flowered in:-

Dr100 Tent

400watt HPS

4inch RVK intake.

5inch RVK output

Phat/Rhino Filter

Next update once they've cracked ;)

Thanks for looking.

B)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lennon

• Stonehenge

• OeN

• Mr Mullen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good stuff dude :stoned:

Look forward to seeing what you do with 'em, like you I've never really ventured out with fems before..should be interesting ;)

Good luck mate B)

Hello mate,

Nice strains dude, Goodluck with your grow...

Not that you bloody need it :guitar:...

Peace & Good growing

Mrm :ouch:

AustrianTokker,Matsi,Withnail,S.K and MrM

Make youself comfy guys plenty of room in ere B) Food,Drink and Weed is all sorted so sit back and relax and I'll crack open the jar of Smiles....... :yep:

:yinyang:

post-9126-1248427246_thumb.jpg

S.A.D 1:- 3/3 have cracked

Ganesh Spirit:- 3/3 have cracked

Cream Caramel:- 2/3 have cracked Im 99% sure that by tomorrow the last one will be up.

So all cracked Seedlings are now basking under 250 Envirolight(Blue)......

Thanks for looking

:yinyang:

:headpain::unsure: :wink:

You gotta be over the moon there Lennon, great news man, its scary shit waiting for them to not only crack but emerge but so much more exciting dont ya think..

Good stuff man wish you and ya new arrivals the best of luck anyway bud.

And then life emerged :yep:

Good to hear they've popped, seems like in the main the germination rates are fantastic :v:

Sticky Fingaz

Yea glad all that germing business is outta the way and glad there all up,roll on the buds....... :)

Grimble Grumble

Me likes multi-strain madness......Thanks for stopping by buddy :(

Withnail

Im very pleased with the germ rates 100% I got, thats alot better then some Breeders I wont care to mention....Hoping its a good sign of whats to come......

:D