Hola Sweetseeds

DaftSkunk

Hi.

welcome to my sweetseeds diary. i wont be starting till the end of august due to my current grow an holiday plans, would of liked to start now but cant :(. at least ill be able to see how the get on from the others :rofl:

i did'nt realise that the seeds were fem so ill be doing all 9 under a 600w in a dr120 tent. vegged for 6 weeks an flowered in 9/10" pots. ill be using BioBizz grow an bloom with abit of added other things along the way.

this will be my 3rd grow, both grows are in my sig.

a big thank you to SweetSeeds an Withnail for the seeds an the comp, glad to be part of it, the's alot better growers than me so im here for the experience an to show wat the seeds can do in my billy basic environment, :wink: would be nice to get a prize but not holding my breath, the seeds and the chance to grow em for free is more than enough for me, its the taking part eh? :wassnnme::rofl:

so good luck to everyone whos entered, shame i cant start now :(

post-28992-1247412439_thumb.png

post-28992-1247412453_thumb.png

post-28992-1247412464_thumb.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaftSkunk

• Stonehenge

• withnail

• ReverendRFB

Guest 252Grams
Hi.

welcome to my sweetseeds diary. i wont be starting till the end of august due to my current grow an holiday plans, would of liked to start now but cant :(. at least ill be able to see how the get on from the others :rofl:

i did'nt realise that the seeds were fem so ill be doing all 9 under a 600w in a dr120 tent. vegged for 6 weeks an flowered in 9/10" pots. ill be using BioBizz grow an bloom with abit of added other things along the way.

this will be my 3rd grow, both grows are in my sig.

a big thank you to SweetSeeds an Withnail for the seeds an the comp, glad to be part of it, the's alot better growers than me so im here for the experience an to show wat the seeds can do in my billy basic environment, :wink: would be nice to get a prize but not holding my breath, the seeds and the chance to grow em for free is more than enough for me, its the taking part eh? :wassnnme::rofl:

so good luck to everyone whos entered, shame i cant start now :(

the packets are real nice...

Cream Caramel feminised

A synthetic variety (S.V.) result of a three way cross-bred between our best indicas, blueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino. The synthetic varieties share with hybridised varieties an objective to obtain the vigour of a hybrid and to give homogeneity to its descendents.

Its taste is intense and sweet like caramel as is the indica strain with a hint of an earthy flavour that comes from the presence of the blueback genetic.

Ideal for indoor growing, it has typical indica structure, huge central buds and rich lateral branches. Usually favourite with customers who buy for medical use, it has high levels of THC and enough CBD to induce a narcotic and physical 'high'.

Indica/Sativa: 30%-70%.

Indoor production: 400-600gr/m.

Outdoor production: 350- 700 gr/plant.

THC: 15-20% CBD: 1,6% CBN: 0,6%

Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks.

Outdoor harvest: end September, beginning October

Flash Back #2 Feminised

Upgrading of our Flash Back, a stabilized polihybrid result of the crossing of two genetics of the highest quality. Exceptional mother Flo crossed a White Widow of intense scent and great resin production. The result is a plant filled with tricoms with an exquisite fruit scent that remembers strawberry shades, fruits of the forest and humus. This variety has in intense cerebral effect that transports in the time and evokes exotic scents of other times and countries.

Genetic: Flo x White Widow

Type: Indica 40% / Sativa 60%

Yeld: Indoor 400-600gr/m2, outdoor 350-700gr/plant

THC: 15-20%, CBD: 0,9, CBN: 0,5%

Flowering time: 8-9 weeks.

Harvest: end of September, principles of October.

Black Jack 100% feminised

We have crossed-bred our Black domina with an exceptional Jack Herer of pleasing and intense aroma similar to the haze of cathedral incense, resulting on one of our most powerful and highly productive plant.

This variety produces long lateral branches plenty of abundant resinous buds giving the plant a sphere like form. This breed-crossing provides the plant a sweet aroma characteristic of black Domina that softens the deep incense aroma of our Jack.

It has the great vigour of a hybrid, totally adapted to indoor conditions. Planted outdoor in earth, with enough sun, becomes a resinous and hairy monster as high as 3 metres.

Indica /Sativa: 50%-50%.

Indoor production: 500-600 gr/m.

Outdoor production: 500-700 gr/plant

THC: 16-21% CBD: 1% CBN: 0,6%

Indoor flowering: 9 weeks.

Outdoor harvest: beginning October

thanks for looking

all the best

Dan

post-28992-1247412903_thumb.png

post-28992-1247412918_thumb.png

post-28992-1247412931_thumb.png

Guest 252Grams
hey 252,

:wink: the are rnt the, its all i can show right now :wassnnme:

I have no idea what you just said/meant. But yeah, anyway fucking cool seeds man!

How much rep have this seedbank got?

Hiya Dan....

Don't worry about the starting later dude... There 'll be a fair few not able to crack any yet..

Me included :wink:

Nice choices though man... All the best, and good luck...

hey stonehenge,

thanks for popping in, yeah gives us a chance to see how the grow eh :clapping: nah wish i could get cracking like but as ya know am busy with the others.

will keep an eye out for yours too then.

yeah the seeds sound very nice, got all my 3 choices so very happy with that.

@252, sorry, i sometimes dont make much sense when shortening words. i just meant that yeh ya right the packets do look nice, an that its the only pics i can show till i start :clapping:

e2a: im not sure bout the seedbanks rep, thats what we'll be finding out i guess, the strains do sound nice too, hope the stable enough not to hermie with em bin females

atb

dan

Edited by Danlad

Howdy danlad :toot:

Thanks for getting the diary going so I can keep track :clapping:

Good idea to start late anyway,then you can see where everyone else has gone wrong :rofl:

Good luck with them when you get going :clapping:

hey withnail,

No probs, just annoying that i have nothing to add, but yeah ya right, will be keeping an eye on others to get an idea :wink: , probs wont make much difference anyway cos most have alot more experience than me.

anyway thanks for the seeds, cant wait to get going

dan

Wow mate, excellent choices!

Hope ya don't mind if I follow along for results as well.. sounds absolutely tasty!

hey ReverendRFB,

yeah the do sound nice dont the? flo, black domina an jack herer have all been on my grow list so thought the crosses would be a good way to go, plus cream caramel sounds nice. :rolleyes:

yeah follow by all means, more the merrier :ouch:

e2a: Cheers Mrm, just reading your diary now, will be following yours as ya have the flashback an blackjack, will be a good learning process for me lol , good luck

dan

Edited by Danlad

• 1 month later...

hey madgiz,

thanks for droppin in n the good wishes.

was meant to of started by now, but my other plants have put me back abit, not finished when the meant to of :spliff: , so sorry to withnail and sweetseeds who went out of the way to get this sorted, i will have them planted in next week or 2, i hope im not too late with em.

dan

• 3 weeks later...

right the seeds have finally been planted, so so sorry to sweet seeds and withnail for this big delay, things dint quite go to plan, but its on the go now.

as soon as the popped ill get some pics up.

the under a 125w blue enviro at the min, then will go into my flower tent which is 600w. will be using Westlands advanced plus. For the nutes im thinking of using bio bizz grow an bloom on 1 of each, just fish mix on another of each and addin stuff like molasas an seaweed extract to the others, see if thes much difference and gives me a chance to see what works best for me. bit unsure yet, will look into it

anyway thanks agen for the seeds and sorry i took so long

dan