El Grow.

Stonehenge

Hey again all! :yep:

First off, cheers for putting this diary on the first list of finalists! :clapping:

And thanks to the mods for nominating my SAD pic for COTC!

The last buds where jarred up this morning, all pretty similar in terms of yield... Except the Black Jack, which must be one of the best yielders I've grown to date!

Have been sampling as things have dried and compiling some notes for an in depth smoke report.. honest... :clapping: :clapping:

Will get a few snaps later and update tomorrow! And i mean tomorrow this time... :clapping:

Will proceed with a GS smoke report this evening after I've potted up the next lot of plants...

Sorry about that :blushing:... Thanks again Sweet Seeds, Withnail and UK420! :clapping:

Edited by Stonehenge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stonehenge

• Mr Mullen

• Cambium

• woowoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right then Uk420!... Ganesh Spirit smoke report!

post-27723-1261264940_thumb.jpg

This ones been in the jars for a week/ten days ish.... Lovely smooth smoke, buds hold a little moisture, which really makes it fluffy after grinding..

Lots of resin. I mean fucking loads! :spliff: it's like looking at your index finger after trimming an ounce when you wipe the remnants of a nug out of the grinder!

Flavour is quite dark.. If you know what I mean....(rubbish at describing flavours.. lol ) really reminiscent of a MNS Medicine Man I used to grow..

Although this doesn't make me cough up my ring, or stick me to the sofa like that used to.... :ranting:

The high is a nice heady chatty type.. quite a quick hit too, which I like! Lasts a good 2/3 hours, I've been smoking this before work...

Been talking some crap in the mornings though... :headpain:lol

Nice one Sweet Seeds... Not sure of my favourite that I've grown yet.... But this ones close.. :yep:

Sweet Afghani Delight 1. Smoke report.

I've slated this plant a bit during the growing. (sorry!) It seemed slow to get going and grew strangely structured buds... But this is a really nice smoke.

Good yield too! Which surprised me, but she really seemed to pack it on in the 11th week... For a 90% indica this is a fairly heady smoke..

Not sure if I've a rogue pheno, as I've heard others.. (and myself after an initial test) describe it as proper couchlock.

Smoked one this morning, before i went to sleep and my mind was racing!

Taste is VERY hashy.... smooth thick smoke and no irritation or green flavours after only two days jarred up.. :ranting: (has been drying for 3 weeks though..)

Lovely smoke Sweet Seeds.. But my least favourite I grew (at the moment.).... it seems to change depending on my mood.... :spliff::headpain:

post-27723-1261266370_thumb.jpg... MMmmmm..

Last post now then... Black Jack.

This plant is a really mad one. The smell of the buds is like a really strong lemon type wax scent... :headpain:

Theres like a dirty washing background smell that really put me off till I smoked a joint....

Its a really flavoursome smoke, don't make it too fat though or you might end up coughing a bit.. :yep: This sems to be one of those with more expectorant qualities than other strains.. lol or maybe just my growing. Or enviroment. Its bloody potent though... In a sort of 60% body/40% head way...

I think this is nicer than the others... At the moment lol The dirty washing smell doesn't transfer to the smoke, put it that way.

Really tasty while smoking.. A thick smoke that seems to fill the sinuses with rich citrus flavours.... 10/10 Sweet Seeds :spliff:

post-27723-1261267299_thumb.jpg

I've just made myself want a spliff of this! :ranting:

Cheers Sweet Seeds and UK420...... Will update if anything changes on my favouritees list!

Happy toking all! Keep it green....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya dude... Sorry for the late reply! Hope I'm not too late for you.. :!:

My pheno didn't stretch that much mate, maybe just over twice.... ? :yahoo: I sort of supercropped it a bit....

Stretched the least out of my three plants anyway...

Hope I've been some help :wink: Will have to check out your diary man....

Cheers pal,

Bugger a nice big stretch would of suited me right:(

Get yersen round to me diary, it's where all the beautiful people are.

Edited by elbows