Woowoo In Wonderlland

hi all got the right place to post :ghost: . here's where i im at the mo seeds planted 5.30 a m 11th july . heres pics o the riot cubs green soon i hope .

lol:ghost::band:

post-24576-1247332143_thumb.jpg

post-24576-1247332172_thumb.jpg

post-24576-1247332182_thumb.jpg

post-24576-1247332191_thumb.jpg

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woowoo

• vince noir rock n roll star

• finbar

• S.K.

hi all got the right place to post ;) . here's where i im at the mo seeds planted 5.30 a m 11th july . heres pics o the riot cubs green soon i hope .

:yep:;):alien:

full respect to carlos and withnail for the chance of winning something that we love to do . meny thanx again all green i hope cheers

Guest leepy

Mr & mrs woowoo how the devil are ya's hope your both very well bro and i wish ya all the luck in the world with this comp :alien:

ps we'v both turned our plants to 12/12 and started are seeds at the excact same time how bizzar is that fella :yep:

pps if you win this comp mucka our man HS will NOT be happy ;););)

;) ;) 5:30,you did say am right?!! I had to check my alarm clock because i didn`t think such a time existed ;) Good luck Woo i`l have my seeds soon to so watch out matey!! :yep: Good luck,like you need it after the last grow. :alien:

Mr & mrs woowoo how the devil are ya's hope your both very well bro and i wish ya all the luck in the world with this comp :alien:

ps we'v both turned our plants to 12/12 and started are seeds at the excact same time how bizzar is that fella :yep:

pps if you win this comp mucka our man HS will NOT be happy ;););)

lol no he want thanx mucka and all the best to mucka and every one in the comp . im loving it

:(:punk: 5:30,you did say am right?!! I had to check my alarm clock because i didn`t think such a time existed lol Good luck Woo i`l have my seeds soon to so watch out matey!! lol Good luck,like you need it after the last grow. :rofl:

hi ratdag

nice of u to pop in . i hope to see every one's seeds pop then there's a good comp chalenge all the best m8

:(:punk: 5:30,you did say am right?!! I had to check my alarm clock because i didn`t think such a time existed lol Good luck Woo i`l have my seeds soon to so watch out matey!! lol Good luck,like you need it after the last grow. :rofl:

hi ratdag

nice of u to pop in . i hope to see every one's seeds pop then there's a good comp chalenge all the best m8

hiya woo,

welcome'd ya mrs earlier mate, good to see another growers wife taking an interest.

most of em just freaking moan about it :rofl: (sorry to all the moaners)

my mrs has got right into it, she got her own scrog going now ;) (doin well too)

anyway mate good luck with this and hope mrswoo has luck with the research

she'll be hooked soon :v:

later dude :yinyang:

tcc