Info On Plants

happyfactory

Hi. I am interested in your Jack 47 seeds. Sounds like an awesome plant. I have been searching around for a decent grow diary to show me what I am up for. Do you have any more information about Jack that you can let us in on. This will be an outdoor grow in a tropical zone in Australia. Cheers

Hi Happyfactory, Jack 47 can be a very good election, the problems can arrive if the end of flowering coincide with the rain age. Jack 47 produces very great buds and with too much humidity they can appear attacks of fungi.

Some plant mainly sativas and of exquisite aroma as Sweet Tai also could be a good option.

Perhaps also we could avoid the time of rains with a very fast plant like the Green Poison that has a flowering of 7 weeks.

What type of varieties has worked to you well in the zone where you live?

I hope that it has served to you as aid. Greetings. :)

Hi Happyfactory, Jack 47 can be a very good election, the problems can arrive if the end of flowering coincide with the rain age. Jack 47 produces very great buds and with too much humidity they can appear attacks of fungi.

Some plant mainly sativas and of exquisite aroma as Sweet Tai also could be a good option.

Perhaps also we could avoid the time of rains with a very fast plant like the Green Poison that has a flowering of 7 weeks.

What type of varieties has worked to you well in the zone where you live?

I hope that it has served to you as aid. Greetings. :)

Thanks very much for replying. There is a big chance of big rain and definate high humidity over 80% most of the year. I am thinking maybe a good yielding, potent Auto flower that will finish quickly during our long sunny days. Plants just don't finish flowering during the hot months due to the extreme heat in the high 30s and humidity in the 90s for weeks at a time. Up to 17 hrs of sunlight which is why we are leaning towards the auto's. Need something that will finish in the heat. Thanks