Cheapskate's First Grow Diary

sam-i-am

I've been here for a year and never done a grow diary, reason being that I've been growing for around 13 years now and much as I enjoy the product and some aspects of growing, it is all something of a chore. Because of this, I'm pretty lazy and lax in the grow room. All you peeps are super enthusiastic about it all and I didn't think anyone would be interested in the "can't be arsed but it's got to be done" method.

That being said, free seeds are free seeds so big thank you :ghost: to sweet seeds and Withnail.

The beans are soaking in bog roll, pictures to follow :spliff:

Thanks Goldie, but as title suggests, I really am a cheapskate and winning would mean buying a passport so I'm more than happy with the free seeds :wassnnme:

one of the Ganesh spirit split this morn, it's gone in wilko seed and cutting compost with a dash of perlite in a 5 inch pot. :naughty: Being a lazy bastard I usually pot feminised seeds straight into big pots but I've been reading quite a bit about roots and repotting on here so I'm going to try both to see what difference it makes

Good to see you up and running squire :rofl:

Good luck with the grow, very excited about the Ganesh Spirit, that'll be next for me to do :rofl:

All you peeps are super enthusiastic about it all and I didn't think anyone would be interested in the "can't be arsed but it's got to be done" method.

oi. that's my excuse :):spliff:

Good luck with the grow dude :rofl:

They're all up and I've got some pics, but it say's "upload failed.file was larger than available space" what can I do about this?

as you can probably tell, I'm not very good with computers, so you may have to tilt your heads. Seedlings, sure you've seen them before, the one with the wonky leaf at the front is the sweet tai and also just behind it. to it's right are the ganesh spirit and behind them, out of the tub are the flashback number 2. All right on schedule :ghost:

post-34697-1247997078_thumb.jpg

Hello again, I'm begining to quite enjoy this grow diary malarky so cheers all for words of support :ouch: ( girlfriends just read it and told me I was an ignorant bastard :rofl: )

Anyway, I'm after a little assistance again. I've attached photos of my blue cheese in flower room and photos turn out crap despite shit loads of light (400w hps + 400w mh) yet photos under 125w cfl turn out great wtf :stoned:

post-34697-1248043191_thumb.jpg

Edited by sam-i-am

Hello again, I'm begining to quite enjoy this grow diary malarky so cheers all for words of support :headpain: ( girlfriends just read it and told me I was an ignorant bastard :russian: )

Anyway, I'm after a little assistance again. I've attached photos of my blue cheese in flower room and photos turn out crap despite shit loads of light (400w hps + 400w mh) yet photos under 125w cfl turn out great wtf :sweaty:

Your 400 watt is tungsten lighting, the cfl is flourescent lighting, or maybe incandecent, I can't remember now :bangin:

Seeds lookin good :frown:

:yinyang: we're passed that bit where the stems can break at any time, the plants are gorgeous and manageable, beautiful to look at and it's still ages to the nightmare that is harvest time. My favourite bit :soap:

eta- oh and I've managed to turn the camera sideways

post-34697-1248457961_thumb.jpg

Edited by sam-i-am