The Bushlovers Sweetest Of Seeds

ripthedrift

Wow Rip,looking well tasty here dude :B): Do you use Essence alot? because they look really lush mate :spliff: Good luck dude,you have a better chance now that Ratdog`s not playing lol Hope you`re feeling better mate :yep:

can't have you not in the frame mate .................I wants me battle with ya dude .............. lol:spliff:

Im fine dude now..... no more hospital for a month, so have me life back for a while :yep:

I use the essence about 3 times each grow dude, good dose the first time then a very weak solution of it for the rest of the grow, all though I do add a few other little titbits in the mix ....................... :B):

Edited by ripthedrift

Guest BioBuzz
I wants me battle with ya dude .............. lol:yep:

Yea we want a battle, send him the spare ones Rip :spliff:

Im fine dude now..... no more hospital for a month, so have me life back for a while :B):

Good to hear :ghost:

I wants me battle with ya dude .............. lol:yep:

Yea we want a battle, send him the spare ones Rip :spliff:

Im fine dude now..... no more hospital for a month, so have me life back for a while :B):

Good to hear :ghost:

yeah dude we are the fighting Irish and we wants our due ...........................

Guest BioBuzz

Think he's after filling up his growroom though :doh:

Im not entering at all so its down to you.... :)

Best of luck Rip, do us proud :smug:

@ 4 weeks and 3 days, today repotted the girls and the tops pinched out to encourage side growth

thinking I'm gonna really go to town on the plants over the next 2 weeks with lots of rope work to restrict her natural growth patterns and turn them into my prized bonzi bondage girls............... :guitar:

post-41031-1249397097_thumb.jpg

post-41031-1249397244_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...