Sweet Seeds Question

Buddy MacBudderson

First off, Id like to say a big thank you and Im thrilled to be part of the competition, as you can see from my avatar, lol. Spain, here I come, lol.

My selection will be some or all of the SAD1, Moham Ram and Wild Rose. I am wondering if these will grow very uniform for each strain or will there be distinct pheno's within each variety? Would these three grow well together or will some stretch beyond another?

hi mate i dont know about mohan ram or rose , but im growing sad and its head and shoulders above the other strains at the mo

The only ones I've grown (currently 6 weeks in flower) are SAD and Wild Rose. They are both around the same height, I think the Wild Rose stretched a bit more, but I had to bend both as I am limited in height and I also vegged for rather longer than intended.

I think next time I would probably top them both in veg, I have made cuts so it'll be interesting to see how they do from clone rather than seed.