The Road To Valencia.........

Guest Healthystealthy

Guest Healthystealthy

Hi guys n gals, thanks for all the kind words :wink:

well here we are 4 days on from popping the seeds into jiffys, first to show an appearance were the Green Poison, they were out yesterday closely followed by the Blackjack & the Moham Ram are all showing so they will be standing proud by the end of the day lol 100% germination is always good in my book :D these will be kept under a fluro for a day or two then moved under 125w enviro blue spectrum for a while :D really looking forward to trying these strains mmmmmmmmm yum yum :blub:

Healthy :ninja:

post-22188-1247051586_thumb.jpg

hi bro

i no u'll do ur best . i hope every pod pops gl bro . an gl

2 al all love what i doing i hope all feel's the same thanx all an gl all :guitar::taz::yinyang:

Guest Healthystealthy

& heres all the girls 5 days on, the Moham Ram were slightly slower off the blocks but all are looking top notch & healthy :rofl:

post-22188-1247180829_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

High HS. Good luck with ur grow fella. I was looking at that green poison for my selection of three...but went for the ice cool intead at the last mo....

Tell u what it were'nt an easy choice picking the 3 i changed my mind about 20 times at least... :guitar: . Peace.

Guest Healthystealthy

Thanks for the kind words folks, much appreciated :wink:

im really looking forward to having a smoke of these 3 strains, should be tasty tasty mmmmm :headbang:

Well here we are at 7 days since popping the seeds into jiffys, all looking really healthy & doing well, roots just starting to pop out of the sides of the jiffys as well as their tap roots so off into their first pots for them & back under the strip fluros, now i dont have to worry that their gonna dry up lol the tent my enviro is in is kinda full at the min but it will be available for these in roughly a week :D ok 1st pic is of them today, pic 2 is in their first 9cm square pots & just watered in & 3rd is back under the fluros......

laters all

safe growing

Healthy :yinyang:

post-22188-1247316283_thumb.jpg

Guest Healthystealthy

Hey Woowoo, Mr.Mak & TCC, cheers for popping in lads & not forgetting Mrswoo :D

Well here we are 10 days on from popping the seeds into jiffys, all 9 of the girls seem to be loving it in Healthys lab so heres hoping they reward me for it :stoned: all are growing at roughly the same pace & are all more uniform now so im very happy with them, heres some pics.........

Safe gardening all

Healthy :yinyang:

post-22188-1247594730_thumb.jpg