Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Junes Cream of the Crop  

1,063 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just when a pic gets chosen and it's labelled wrong so it shouldn't be in here at all. I do apologise lol It's red leb so it doesn't qualify

AT that is some bud m8 nice one.

Edited by The Villain

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Villan

• LK_IRL

• AustrianToker

• Delta2012

lol It's a really hard choice :/ Hash and weed... Like comparing wine and grapes :/ HARD That bubble looked insane, but i think the wreck or the paki valley :/ Is more of a "Crop" Sadly for the valley the tips on the leaves are really fucked up. Somethings wrong there even if the buds looks SWWEEET. Now the Pruple Wreck is INSANE it's so fuzzy makes me water XD Hmm Markymarks Cheese looks pimped as well.

Weed yummyness would put the paki first but the leaves are messed so it's out of my mind dispite the great picture /buds.

After switching windows between Cheese and Wreck, I had to pick markymark's cheese. The picture itself is better and the bud looks wicked even the lower leaves look lush :)

i cant decide. im going to need a full gram of each to test for quality... be right back about the winner.

The Villan,you didn`t just photo some leb and post it and fool the mod`s in one go did you?! :v:

Enjoy some glory mate! :D

has to be ...S.K. - Cheese, that picture is insanely sharp, depth of field bang on and the colours are crisp and vibrant

just luscious.......... well done mate ....... lol

e2a ....the more I look at it the better it gets .....the back lighting is stunning to :yep:

Edited by ripthedrift

Holy shit! lol I got nomited again! :yep: Fantastic! ;)

Voting for hashstar myself. Beautiful picture you made there!

Thanks again,

AT lol

i gt some dank stuff how do i put my pic in ?

hey i'd like to enter the next 1 how do i enter?