Sweet Seeds Jack47

heyboy

Hi all

Still battling the fungus lol

My ice cool are fungus free - lol really impressed with the smoke

SS website says JACK 47 is mould resistant - i want some !

Just worried about stretch as they are 75% sativa

anyone?

hb

:ouch:

• 1 month later...

Bloody hell, I hope they don't triple in size!! Mine are about 80cm and 15 days into flowering, looking pretty good tho...!! Any ideas what they smoke like? :yinyang:lol:spliff:

I'd agree with that, i flowered mine about a foot and they ended up 3 feet tall easy. Not the easiest strain to grow, bit picky about when it wants food i found. But can eat if hit at the right time. Really nice smoke, piney, acidic sweet tangy aroma and taste.

• Like 1

I'd agree with that, i flowered mine about a foot and they ended up 3 feet tall easy. Not the easiest strain to grow, bit picky about when it wants food i found. But can eat if hit at the right time. Really nice smoke, piney, acidic sweet tangy aroma and taste.

Hey Solidopc, What about the stone? Is it strong stuff?!! Mine seems to take whatever I throw at it nute wise...

I'm not that great at picking out individual highs/stones, from what i remember, and it was last year sometime, it was pretty balanced, neither too stoney or too high. Definatly got me block up.

I'd agree the jacks can take their food, i'd not say they take it as much as others, but they will eat well if fed at the right time. I found they didn't like their doese so high early flowering, as others do, they started yellowing about week3-4, and liked some food then, rather than early stages. It just seemed fussy about when it had it to me, which is why i think its a bit picky, but well worth it.

I'm not that great at picking out individual highs/stones, from what i remember, and it was last year sometime, it was pretty balanced, neither too stoney or too high. Definatly got me block up.

I'd agree the jacks can take their food, i'd not say they take it as much as others, but they will eat well if fed at the right time. I found they didn't like their doese so high early flowering, as others do, they started yellowing about week3-4, and liked some food then, rather than early stages. It just seemed fussy about when it had it to me, which is why i think its a bit picky, but well worth it.

Cheers for replying, can't wait to try it, got a while to wait yet tho!! Any idea what the yield was like? I know it's a bit hard to say obviously depending on how its grown but what do you reckon I'd be looking at for one thats just gone 2 weeks flowering and about 80 cm tall? I'm not using lights, just daylight and 12 hours darkness. Got to admit it's looking pretty healthy at the mo.

Never grown using outdoor light before. I have some plants outdoors this year, but its my first time. Indoors, a 3 foot plant in soil, fed organics yielded about 3 ounces give or take. Was quality herb. I found the plants left to their natural form yielded better than the ones i fimmed and supercropped, which is quite the oppsite of the black jack.

• Like 1

Never grown using outdoor light before. I have some plants outdoors this year, but its my first time. Indoors, a 3 foot plant in soil, fed organics yielded about 3 ounces give or take. Was quality herb. I found the plants left to their natural form yielded better than the ones i fimmed and supercropped, which is quite the oppsite of the black jack.

Nice one mate, you're a wealth of information!! lol