What is the new stuff they use in Amsterdam instead of tobacco?

BevarStaden

Today 05:03

I have made my own blend after a couple of years experimenting. My aim was to create a suitable tobacco alternative, which would compliment any type of cannabis including hash and buds. I studied online and found an American study of smoking mixtures: http://www.botanicalstudies.net/herbalism/smoking.php I then ordered samples of a variety of smoking herbs.

I managed to give up tobacco fairly quickly but just could not find the right blend combination straight away, I shared a blend with fellow tokers and received encouraging feedback that it was better than anything on the market, like greengo or honeyrose mentioned above. It burns well and consistent for a pleasurable smoking spliff. So I stuck with this combination for a few months.

I was still not completely satisfied overall with the taste and smell. Then I cracked it earlier this year, I have managed to infuse the leaves with fruit and floral extracts giving a subtle combination of flavours and aromas to compliment my cannabis buds that I grow myself, or could be smoked with hash alone. I looked at how pipe smokers flavour their tobacco and applied it to my herbal alternatives.

The result is a smooth smoking herbal blend with subtle tones of berry, vanilla and a cooling refreshing sensation of mint when inhaled. It reminds me a little bit of shisha pipe tobacco from the flavours and aroma, but this has been specially created to be mixed with cannabis in a roll-up that will burn consistently and can be enjoyed with every type of cannabis.

I am aiming to market my blend in Coffeeshops in Amsterdam due to the tobacco ban. However, I can certainly make it available online in the UK to enthusiasts who have been experimenting in this area, I can supply free samples and can certainly make it available for purchase. Any further questions or queries? please respond to my post and I will be glad to make contact with you

From the Green Man.

I smoked all my weed etc. in Dam with Tobacco including at the big name coffeeshops, however the only coffeeshop that didn't let us in because we blatantly had the tobacco pouch in our hand was Popeye's, That bitch had a fuckin attitude and a half, I'm trying to tell her I'll buy the weed and won't smoke it with the tobacco she sayin fuck that we gotta go outside and leave it outside Popeye's O_o Luckily tho, two steps further is the next coffeeshop and we was all too wrecked at the time to give a rats ass about her bullshit lol

Edited by Nocturnal_Haze

Today 05:03

I have made my own blend after a couple of years experimenting. My aim was to create a suitable tobacco alternative, which would compliment any type of cannabis including hash and buds. I studied online and found an American study of smoking mixtures: http://www.botanicalstudies.net/herbalism/smoking.php I then ordered samples of a variety of smoking herbs.

I managed to give up tobacco fairly quickly but just could not find the right blend combination straight away, I shared a blend with fellow tokers and received encouraging feedback that it was better than anything on the market, like greengo or honeyrose mentioned above. It burns well and consistent for a pleasurable smoking spliff. So I stuck with this combination for a few months.

I was still not completely satisfied overall with the taste and smell. Then I cracked it earlier this year, I have managed to infuse the leaves with fruit and floral extracts giving a subtle combination of flavours and aromas to compliment my cannabis buds that I grow myself, or could be smoked with hash alone. I looked at how pipe smokers flavour their tobacco and applied it to my herbal alternatives.

The result is a smooth smoking herbal blend with subtle tones of berry, vanilla and a cooling refreshing sensation of mint when inhaled. It reminds me a little bit of shisha pipe tobacco from the flavours and aroma, but this has been specially created to be mixed with cannabis in a roll-up that will burn consistently and can be enjoyed with every type of cannabis.

I am aiming to market my blend in Coffeeshops in Amsterdam due to the tobacco ban. However, I can certainly make it available online in the UK to enthusiasts who have been experimenting in this area, I can supply free samples and can certainly make it available for purchase. Any further questions or queries? please respond to my post and I will be glad to make contact with you

From the Green Man.

whats the tar content and is there any other stimulants like nicotine within the mix or during its combustion ?..any known carcinogenic effects from the combustion of each constituent or combinations of constituents ? are the additives organicly produced ? are they fda approved as usable in smoking mixes ,are there any known reports of carcinogens from any of the additives ?

sorry im having a ocd moment .if i dont find out ill go mad over the next few days trying to google all this stuff and i know i aint gonna get anywhere .

• Like 2

The leaves for the base of my mix are organic and the flavour enhancers are naturally sourced. There are no additives in this mix that will give you a high, it is purely a leaf base for mixing with cannabis buds and hash. I have not had it tested for tar content with any science, although I have smoked it on its own in a cigarette filter and it does not leave a brown stain on the filter like tobacco would. I would say it has a much lower tar content than tobacco, but remember it is still a smoking product so it will produce carbon monoxide, it is non-addictive and does not contain the thousands of harmful chemicals that tobacco does.

• Like 1

will you get it all tested ? will you dish out tons of free samples to the coffeeshops ,will you continue working on other combinations ,will i continue asking questions when youve been gracious enough to answer already ?

went to my local headshop for some greengo the other day, they had no smokeable tobacco substitutes in, they told me there was a change in the tax law coming in the next few weeks which will see these lumped in with tobacco, giving rise to an 85% tax. currently a pouch of greengo is 5.99 he was saying expect over a tenner once they sort it out.

Is a very uncertain time apparently for tobacco substitutes.

interested in what you hve there green man obviously there is the old safety issue to take notice of but if you do get it out there would happily support a fellow toker.

E2A safety as in identity rather than toxins, i've smoked baccy for twenty years I think the damage is done.

Edited by wigwag

The herbs are known for smoking and are traditionally used as a green tea, so they have many uses and do not have to classified like tobacco. It is to be mixed with cannabis to be smoked because it is the cannabis we want to smoke. I cannot advertise it as a cannabis joint mix because i would be incriminating myself, so it is a herbal blend that can be used as a tea and for aromatherapy. It certainly does leave a pleasant smell in the room compared after use.