What is the new stuff they use in Amsterdam instead of tobacco?

BevarStaden

Aint much to write really, I just wanna know what the stuff is and how it tastes, heard that they introduced some new tobacco like substance after banning the use of ordinary tobacco in the coffeshops, and seeing as i am going to The Dam next month im doing a bit of research :smoke:

Was told that there was a thread about it somewhere, but seeing as I cant find it and im a bit lazy I made this one, hope someone has the answer!

AMSTERDAM, AMSTERDAM, AMSTERDAM!!!

:guitar:

Most coffee shops now turn a blind eye to using tobacco just don`t have your ciggies on display :smoke:

Biobuzz.. Was thinking more in the line of something that wouldnt kill me or make me beg on the streets for a fix, but thx for your input mate :smoke:

Dont even know what Irish rocks is, so i wont even go there :yep:

Goldenbuddah.. Ahh okay cool, thx mate.. Just got a link to that thread i couldnt find from another user, and apparently they also have some dried up weed or something you can use in the shops (wont get you high though).

It's true that some of the smaller coffeeshops turn a blind eye, but not so sure about the more well-known ones.

Can't remember the name of the tobacco substitute that I tried, but didn't taste that great – bit perfumey (or maybe I was smoking the potpourri... :smoke:).

Edited by Father McPot

I grabbed a selection of tobacco substitutes a while ago, they were shit, all of them, they tasted horrible and my lungs felt like crisp packets after smoking it. I would rather smoke rat shit than that stuff, not sure if that is what they use in Dam though

I was over there for queens day and the weekend the stuff any bad that we had and when we seen cigs used we just kept on with the shop stuff. but the stuffs green so after a bit you may get confused prob y we stayed glued to the couch in barnys

the forth reich among us and everybody is a comic. couldnt be arsed to try to spell comedian but can dyslexically type this tripe. eeek

gen lol

smoke the dragon and puff ganja.........................................................................................and death to babylon

seen it but never tried it ,just got back not one place said anything about rolling with cigs infact we were sat talkin to the manger of a coffeeshop whilst doing this and in is own words he said he didnt give a fuck about it ! i wont mention its name as i dont wanna land the guy i the shit!

When I went earlier in the year, Barneys used a non-tobacco mix that was absolutely gorgeous - we asked about it, and it was a herbal mix including raspberry leaves. I coulda bought a bale of it and never smoked tobacco again!

I was under the impression a lot of the tobacco substitute they have in Amsterdam is 'Coltsfoot'. Ive seen it for sale in UK sold as 'Herbal Tobacco'. Never tried it myself and everyone i know who still smokes regular tobacco had no probs in the Dam recently when skinning up.

Tobacco seems to be OK as long as its not on display, ie if you roll a joint and smoke it and it has tobacco, they seemed to turn a blind eye.

As for the substitute stuff, it is like the stuff you can get over here, like a herbal tobacco. Its disgusting, dry as a bone, burns to quick and gives an after taste that takes ages to get rid of.

They use it in the pre rolled joints too, its not nice! :notworthy:

Use your tobacco, just be discrete or use the tobacco smoking facilities provided within many of the coffeeshops...

• Like 1

They all turned a blind eye when I was there but as you can imagine our American friends shit them selves and smoke the provided mix! :smoke:

Don't have tab box on table and if asked, always say no baccy in joints! Don't wanna land the owner in shit! They can't rip your joints open to find out! :guitar:

Fuck it though, don't smoke eaither, smoke pure skunkys!