Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Mays Cream of the Crop  

1,073 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hiya 420 :)

Thanks so much for the nomination : a top well done to Austrian tokker , Blayzd , Buddy , DtH , Endless ,Mr Mullen , Stonhenge and S Grow Brothers

Gonna vote the hash by SGB ... lovin a bit of hash at the mo ( after my lil portion of scissor ) :) ,,, all really tasty lookin pics ... shows the variety of what folks do ! and theres so much more in the diaries :D

pat urselves on the back all lol:smoke:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Mullen

• Lennon

• Blayz'd

• Herbal Kint

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Mullen for me... awesome picture :guitar:

Honored to be a nomination again and congrats to all the others. That being said, I have to agree with Withnail, Mr Mullen took a crackin pic of a dank lookin bud, well done.

i like the looks of an endless search--do wop woppa do-- B) looks like my kinda buzz--great job to everyone

WOW :D ,

Hey i got nominated for COTC dudes thanks so much UK420 :rofl: ...

No fair man i am up against some amazing bud shots lol , good luck everyone :wink: .

Gotta say i got lucky with Lemon Skunk was such a lovely plant to grow,

The one in the pic is at day 56 of flowering, chopped her down at day 62.

The smoke is even better than the pic to be honest.

Peace & Happy voting.

Mrm :v:

have they got fat leafs or thin on mother

Hello,

Thinner leaves than anything else i have ever grown mate.

Mrm :unsure:

Man this is tough... In the end I measured how much saliva I produced as my mouth watered looking at the pics, and Jon Colbert won by a couple of mils :unsure: Well done all round though!

Thank you for the nomination! :rofl: And another big thanks to all those who voted and/or are voting! :unsure:

Had to vote for mr. mullen's lemon skunk myself. Really nice picture! :D Big respect to all other contestants and uk420 of course! :rofl: :rofl:

AT :spliff:

Ps.: will bring my diary back to life, once i solved my internet issues (should be in a weeks time). the nomination was a total surprise when i logged on today! :rofl:

well well Mr Mullen !!! That's the kind of Lemon Tree i would like to grow in my garden!! :doh:

seems resinous and full of sweet colours... and what a nice macro !!!

you've got mine this month !!! :rofl:

AustrianTokker looks very good too ;) , and KillerSkunk seems dangerous... :russian:

Green Regards from Brazil for all UK420 Growers !

Bloody hard this month innit - well done to all concerned! :angry:

Had to be the Lemon for me, but Blayz'd and Stonehenge were damn close.. lol

im gonna have to go with the blayzd close up shot coz that has blown me away with its colours, mad amounts of resin and those calyxes are GIANT :angry::stoned: