Time Of Day For Cropping?

Serj

Alrighty!

I was wondering if there is a preferred time of day to harvest?

Do THC levels peak at particular times of the light cycle?

Am I better off harvesting in the morning, evening or middle of the night?

Thanks

J

Alrighty!

I was wondering if there is a preferred time of day to harvest?

There is if its mine , usualy about 30 seconds after i've convinced myself its ready :D

Am I better off harvesting in the morning, evening or middle of the night?

I've heard loads of arguments for and against harvesting just before lights off, instead of just after lights on and none of them convinced me the other was wrong :P.

some more spritual/hippy type growers wait for the full moon so that the extra gravitational pull draws the plants sap and energies up into the flower

Great if it works for them, but it means if your plant is ready mid moon phase, then it will be 2 weeks past its peak by the time you cut it.

IMHO harvest is the riskiest part of your grow

your crop has left the relative safety of your grow room and you and your house probably reek of fresh cut bud, even if you cant actually smell it any more ;)

Go for when its most convenient to you and a time when you can complete the job without being disturbed by friends and neighbours :wassnnme:

Peace

Joolz

IMHO harvest is the riskiest part of your grow

your crop has left the relative safety of your grow room and you and your house probably reek of fresh cut bud, even if you cant actually smell it any more

Tell me about it! :wassnnme:

When i chopped my Wonderberry down - jaysus h christ - the stink was unbelievable! Some friends turned up & they could even smell it outside the front of the house, which didn't help my paranoia.....what with the community rasher of bacon peddling round the close on his push iron! :P

anytime is a good time to harvest if its ready im inpatient and harvest as soon as its ready and i have time but i mortally hate trimming with vengance will take me hours for my new grow ;) reckon wife will be getting deputised to help me

i can almost feel the arguement brewing :ninja:

peace pd666