Promise

oldtimer1

.that's worth straining my neck to look at properly.....that's a beautiful garden.......

What strain are they? Have you put any info up on your grow....lights? room? cuttings/seeds?Hydro?.......

Looking forward to seeing this one go......  :music:  :P  :wow:

Mono...x

Mono my apologies I assumed you all knew about me. But then I don’t write much nowadays as I’ve been pretty ill. I’ve been growing puff organically for nearly 40 years. To save me writing to much stuff right now here are a couple of links to a few articles about some of the methods I use.

http://www.overgrow.com/iss2/clones.html

http://www.overgrow.com/iss3/mums.html

http://www.overgrow.com/iss4/growing_on_OT1/growing_on1.html

The picture shows an 8ft x 4 ft capillary bed with 78 plants in 6 litre square pots. Lighting is 2 x 600w sodium and 2 x 400w HQI-T metal halides. The plants are all my own vars and are sat dominant hybrids or pure sats some of the clone lines are over 30 years old,

As a brief bio I was growing cannabis before the Dutch even started thinking about growing puff in Holland. Before anyone asks, no I don’t meet up with people I’m an eccentric paranoid old bastard who treasures his privacy. I don’t have any tested seed releases at the mo, I never sell seed but have donated some 5k of seeds since I came online mainly to auctions for brothers who have gone down big time, mostly at CW and OG. I was part of the think tank that thought up and put OG online as a free resource to help people to grow cannabis for them selves. Thats it.

I really like ot1 being a new member :P  he's being doing this kind of thing before I was born, but only just.  Beautiful plants, hope the world is treating you well.

U

Nice one old timer! That looks a veritable sea of green to me! I love it when plants are at that stage, especially when its a new batch and your not sure how its gonna turn out.

Best wishes

Chip

lovely picture old timer

that is one big bed of bud :D

i will see if i can get jools to rotate the picture round and resize it  ;)

respect

the d.o.c

I put it that way round so folks could pull a copy to their desktop and have it at a half decent size. Ok I won't do it again here it is sized to fit with your width restrictions.