Buds Too Dry!

skinny d

i had a small space heater in a small closet with lots of airflow... temp was about 75 degrees. my buds dried for about 5 days and now they are TOO dry. very brittle to the touch. in storing them in glass jars, but im wondering is there a safe way that i could moisten the bud a little bit so they don't fall apart when i try to break them up?

yeah i just wanted to know what a good way to remoisturize them a little would be. :wassnnme: the smoke is still great, but theyre just a little crispy lol

Ello Skinny :wassnnme:

I heard that if you put a potatoe into your stash for a couple of days it keeps weed moist. Poly bag and a spud type thing. Never tried it myself but have heard it works...

- Kafka

I mean one fresh cannabis sun leaf, you know the big ones. You just want enough to make the buds pliant. You have to take care not to introduce to much moisture it can set off fungus growing in the bud.

rocky it means your buds were still wet in the core and stem although crispy on the outside, once inside a jar the moisture evens out throughout the plant tissue. Again care is needed that you don't get fungus, it ruins the buds and can make them poisonous to smoke.

they were dryer than a dry thing on a nice warm day to be honest.

but ur prob right cos i only hung em for 1 week.

anyway, smoked all that weeks ago. hmmm, need sum more weed.

rocky

all you have to do it get an orange and put just a little bit of the peel in there with your weed...like about half the size of a playing card just put it n the bottom of the jar and let it sit in a dark area...suchas in a cabinet or somethin and after about 4days your weed will not be brittle and it fluffs is up so you can have a longer lasting smoke