Bizz's 'DOUBLE DEEP DROBE' grow space.

bizzaro

sizin up for pot amounts...,looking like a 4 max in here for regular plant grows.

started to grin tho when i seen this.

post-27689-1241364208_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73

reet as said before,...shelf removed from back of drobe....and the reflector re-fitted other way on basicly coz the drobes r deeper than wide n these dutch barn reflectors seem to piss light out the ends rather than nicely out and sideways!?...if ya get me..:wink:

post-27689-1241364251_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

And finaly this one really made me stand back and sigh with acceptance and a wide wide smile thinking and finaly seeing how this WILL in a few weeks as my chumli put it have 'joints flowin out of it'...:yahoo:...cheers slunki.. :wink:

but yeah i could really vision it green over,...fat budds nice n full'a trichs....really could see em, :badass: ..:ninja:

right so its onto figurin the cf arrangment...,...poxy small drobes...baa-humbugg..:wink:

post-27689-1241364557_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well look wat we have here. . . Bizy been busy as usual. . .

How ye doin me oul mucca. . . Drobe looks the dogs pal. . . Nice job :)

An a nice little space for some of those seeds were gettin in the dam. . . Oh yea . . Did ye tell everyone your going the dam. . . Just in case ye didn . . . Everyone . . . Were off the dam. . . . Soon. . . . . . Very soon :unsure::) :) :rofl:

The best use of 2 drobe's you'l ever see . . . . . Courtesy of the biz meister :)

Later dude

Driptray :)

Edited by driptray

wow man where the fuck did this thread come from :unsure:

shit sorry bizz man, bet u thought i was an ignorant feck?

gotta say tho man like your way of thinkin with the double drobe action :)

looks great mate and nice pro finish as per usual :rofl:

great work my friend, see ya soon

tcc

Surprised you didn't think about a usin her for a 3 sided, vert, walk in scrogdrobe, orange net walls jiffa style, 1kw bare vert bulb.

Pop an in/out potted girl, centre, behind the door. Bob yer sisters bro. Shit loads of room 4 fun then.

:doh:...DT n TCC...duderino's welcome....TCC no way i think ur an ignorant twat bro...,hu0hun..i KNOW...:notworthy:

no worries gents....il be back wi some more pics soon as.....bizzler out. lol

Oh nearly forgot!!.....WERE GOIN THE DAM!!!....:notworthy:....Myself,..Mr DT here..,his main mucka and my other good pal Mr SLUNKALOT..And not forgetting Mr cream of the crop winner himself...,yes Mr Jon Clobert..:ninja:...we shall all be meeting in Schipol or maybe dam station and from there will be purveying and purchasing some of the finest herb known to mankind.. :D

BRING ON THE DAM...lol....ya gotta luuuurve it right. :soap:

Surprised you didn't think about a usin her for a 3 sided, vert, walk in scrogdrobe, orange net walls jiffa style, 1kw bare vert bulb.

Pop an in/out potted girl, centre, behind the door. Bob yer sisters bro. Shit loads of room 4 fun then.

dude theres allways room for additional additions later on eh?..lol...but fuckin top one for the idea..,as it goes i have mulled over plenty options but for my circumstances right now this shit has to be pretty much readily movable..,not clogged up with shelves ect that take time to take apart n are dodgy to hide quickly.

thanks anyow bro.

Ey up bizz everythink is looking sweeet man :stoned:

My i just say man your drobe grow is looking the BIZZ :spliff::ouch:

:puke:...DT n TCC...duderino's welcome....TCC no way i think ur an ignorant twat bro...,hu0hun..i KNOW...:rofl:

no worries gents....il be back wi some more pics soon as.....bizzler out. :rofl:

Oh nearly forgot!!.....WERE GOIN THE DAM!!!....:rofl:....Myself,..Mr DT here..,his main mucka and my other good pal Mr SLUNKALOT..And not forgetting Mr cream of the crop winner himself...,yes Mr Jon Clobert..:rofl:...we shall all be meeting in Schipol or maybe dam station and from there will be purveying and purchasing some of the finest herb known to mankind.. :yep:

BRING ON THE DAM...:eek:....ya gotta luuuurve it right. :puke:

Finest herb known to mankind usually comes form your place mate

Yooooooooduders....SLUNKI ya foooker aint you meant to be spendin this weekend on your lass???..:rofl:...just cant pull ya'sen away can ya??...must be the brew's n biccys that does it...:rofl:

cheers dave....easy bro. :) :wink:

I see ya loiterin about there DT..,..stick kettle on bro il back wi a pic or two.

ret so CF fitted front to back on old reflector chains..,tell ya what these twats weigh summat!!...wr a reet bitch to fit.

post-27689-1241378818_thumb.jpg

kk...holes cut out for ducting..,as heaslthy said out the top for the extract so i can push the whole thing back to the wall.

post-27689-1241378922_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73

bottom 5 inch hole,..ready for the rvk.

the hatch you see to the right will be used to run ducting into the eaves towards where the fans will be hung on bungies or a couple pair r'lasses old knickers...:!:.:!:

post-27689-1241378958_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73

so a hook fitted into the cieling for a 5 inch circ fan pointed at where the bulb will be.

gotta go digg out the ballast and sort the wiring out n get the ducting sorted next.

post-27689-1241379163_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73