Soda Stream Co2 System

Gmyst

Ive seen one of these in a mag somewhere but cant seem to find it again I know it exsists because I'm not the only one whos seen it,can anyone point me in the direction of the soda stream release system which utilises the soda stream c02 cannisters.Thanks for your time G

Problem with that OMH is I don't think sodastream will be actively encouraging the use of their product for growing cannabis!

edited for drunken typing errors :blub:

Edited by MrBenn

Yip they probably would be a bit pissed but someone definatley used the bottle and made a regulator to fit them and it was for sale trying to find it again,G

ah, sorry, i misunderstood what you were on about. Interesting idea, but you would go through a lot of those cannisters, and they are not cheap.

To be honest, in the long term, it would probably be more cost effective to go for something like a unis controller and c02 bottles from your local growshop.

Even those need changing every week or so. A sodastream bottle would not last a day in anything but the smallest of growchambers

Never thought about that yer probably right,but getting c02 filled regular is a bitch I know only of one place local to get it and its a chemist with a brew shop and its in the brew department the bottles are squat and fat better than the last ones I was using which were tall and fucking heavy to hump aboot.What do brewers use it for pumping ?or bubbles?I need to go in like I know what I'm doing as I know the staff personaly.thanks again G