The Effects Of Buzz Off?

Jammin

What has happened to my little baby!?

The effects of using a strong buzz off solution me thinks! :woot:

Had a pretty lethal spidermite problem considering its size so i doused the little buggers and i think ive butchered my plant! :furious:

Nightmare man. I dont know if thats the cause for sure, have moved my light up again incase thats the problem.

I doubt it though, seems its no ones fault but my own! :(

Poor little thing was only small, thats the only seed out of 5 that made it aswell!

:blushing:

post-116-1068201582_thumb.jpg

Woops!

Methinks this little one was w-a-y too young for a full on dose of Buzz-off. Quarter strength I reckon is tops at that age, and even then only if you really must.

I'd be inclined to rinse it off ASAP, and hope it recovers {weed is very strong at recovering from things}.

But others may well have better advice for you, so hang on a while......

Cheers arnold. Will keep that in mind for future reference.

Have rinsed off now and fed with a SMAll amount of superthrive in an attempt to kick start recovery.

What exactly have i done? I didnt realise it was possible to nuke a plant with buzz off?

Unfortunately didnt have a choice, the spidermite had already claimed the first set of leaves. :woot:

:blushing: Jammin

I have used buzz off in the past and found it quite effective at controling, but not eliminating SM. I too suffered the problem you have and yes it appears the solution was too strong. I even had it happen on big mature plants. Are you leaving it 5 days between applications?

I had an horrific infestation and am now perfectly clear of them thanks to the spidermite predators. Best used during vegging, I bought 2 x 500 for 20 plants and after 2 weeks there were no SM that were visible. It`s now 5 weeks later and still no sign. It`s highly likely that the plant will survive, but the mites need eliminating. I lost over half my yield from the last two grows due to mites, around 8 oz. So 10 quid for a vial of mites is well worth it. How have you ended up with mited from a seedplant? They normaly come in on infected clones and plants. See if you can trace thier origin.