Not The Usual Kind Of Pest

OMH

I went up to my loft grow last night, and discovered a bloody starling in there, sitting on the tops of my bloody buds.

I managed to chase the damn thing out of the grow chamber, but its still in the loft, and I will have to try and catch the bloody thing tonight when I get home from work.

It better not have shat on my buds, or I may be purchasing an air rifle, instead of attempting to catch it in a towel.

It better not have shat on my buds, or I may be purchasing an air rifle, instead of attempting to catch it in a towel.

hahahahahaha.....classic m8.

MH

I am bloody serious. Starlings especially just seem to leave a stream of shit behind them, whereever they go.

If its on my buds, I shall have to bin the affected ones. I am dreading going in there tonight, incase its crapped on the lot, because there would be nothing I could do but bin the entire crop. Its not like I could wash it off or anything

Missus has been on at me to get the eaves fixed for ages, but its going to sting me for about £850. Looks like I better sort something out though, or I could have a flock of the bastards in there come spring.

yeah mate, nothing worse than shitty buds! (excuse the pun)

It would be a damn shame to bin the lot ;) . Maybe you could use some curtain netting as a temporary measure. I hope the little bastard hasn't fecked your nice crop.

Good luck !

MH