Thrips

Ripper Nox

i have an electric insect repelent with catridges. Would this rid me of thrips if i set it up in the grow room...Its one off those ones you take on holiday. I am prosumming cause it is in the air it will not stick to the smoke and kill me, any thoughts? Need help. Should i just bite the bullit and get neem oil. Does neem work on flowering plants, they aint got long to go and i dont think the thrips have caused to much damage, the fan leaves have got it not the buds.thank god.

Please any help ,most welcome.

Ripper the monkey gripper.

Peace Drop seeds not bombs

:stoned::toldya:

Edited by Ripper Nox

I wouldn't risk the electronic thingy - ever! They give off some bloody toxic petrochemicals - bin the bloody thing! - you really don't want it anywhere near your plants!(or you for that matter!) If its not long to harvest, I'd look to leaving them alone remedy wise, but I'd remove any badly infected fan leaves - with luck, most of your bud should be ok - whatever, good luck! :stoned:

How long have they got to go?

The FAQ deals with the little buggers, but if you are well into flowering, then a good soaking is probably not a good idea.

They do cause a load of damage and will slow growth.

How long have you had them?

cheers mate ill just leave well alone. I have only 3-5 weeks to wait anyway. I am going to give the room a good clean out when the last has finished. The little bastards havent affect the yeild but they creep me out parasites do. I have a few freinds like that. hahahah

cheers again

cheers wbnutsack since i started them. I had them out enjoy ing the light of da sun but they must have picked it up them i had them in ht greenhouse. while the light was still veg and then into the flower chamber. I grew the seedlings late they only got to ten to twelve inch before i started to flower them. They were all female. the ripe buds i havenhad have no effect in potency.

cheers for the concern folk and alll the help

drop seeds not bombs