Hello Everyone!

Spliffty

I live in California. I have extensive experience cloning and growing hydroponicly. Im new to the whole soil thing. My last room mate and I had a sweet operation of 12 mothers, 2 8X4 hydro trays, and a couple 1000watt lights on a sun circle in the flowering room. our mothers were powered by a 400watt metal halide.

Now that we have parted and gone our seperate ways to different universities Im working with limited space now and trying a whole new approach!

Im working with a 250HPS and a couple flouresents as a vegatative area. Im having the problem of getting my clones to get used to the HPS when I transfer them in to the flowering room. This has come as no surprise. And Ive learned that when transfering your clones into HID lighting you need to be careful to not let your clones get too tall in the flowering area. At this point Im ready to add a 100watt Metal Halide to replace the flourecents. The flouresents just dont seem to put out enough power to keep the plants healty.

Oh yeah, one last note. Dont drech your soil when first transferring your clones onto soil! Ive had problems with the lower leaves turning yellow. I think when the roots dont get enough aeration it causes nutrient block! Its taking almost 2 weeks to aitr out my 10inch pots!

Cheers! :smoke: