Depression Problem

rocky

I dont know wether this will help or out, but whilst surfing the net i came across a natural herbal drink or something plant like, but legal an that - it was called Kava-Kava its a liquid so u dont need to eat it or smoke the stuff so the appetite thing wont be a problem. It says it originates from places like new zealand and samoa and that area.

From what i remember it said the effects where that you felt happy and content with life in general and that it is very hard to get upset or worried whilst on this stuff. I dont know if u will take notice but i hope the situation gets better fella and take care.

Oh yeah it can be ordered in england and the uk too.

Kava-Kava : I had it once whe nI was in Fiji, not an anti depressant more of a very mild narcotic. Sorry to break your suggestion like that but my morey tells me it had no effect on mood.

Detoxed

Ok sorry fellas, i should have properly researched it before sticking it up, i rushed an that. I assumed cos u could order it it was legal as well but clearly it isnt.

Once again sorry.

I have dealt with depression. I have witnessed those who aile from it commit suicde.

I do not believe drugs are the answear. In certain situations when the brain is lacking something they are neccesary.

You mentioned your GF was put down a lot by her father. This would lead me to believe through out her development she has come to view the world as a grim place. Some how her fundumental out look on the world needs to be changed. For me I started reading philosophy. This is a hard journey through the understanding of your own mind and conciousness. It may not be for everyone. I think a good psychotherapist maybe able to help shine some light on exactly what will counter this outlook she has come to know.

I sincerly wish you the best of luck my friend. Keep up with the compliments and keep her as busy as possible with activites she enjoys. Some times we all need to have our special gifts shown to us do we oince again have a pupose in the world.

:headpain: