My 1st Greenhouse

Skunkman

At last I have found a decent lookin forum and will brave postin on it,

Basicly this is my first grow and i think its going rather, I just feel I need some reassurance, im panicing now im near the end that im going to cock it all up at the end and ruin the lot. I've taken a couple of branches off one plant to test which leads me to my first point am i harming my plants flowering period by taking ripe looking branches off or should i be patient and wait for the whole plant? Which brings me onto when do i know they are ready? I have a couple of books and tons of text on the net but they don't all come out with the same answer, Im lookin for brown hairs in the buds when there 80% brown hairs thats when i get them down, just some one assure me this is the best way to now the harvest time.

Im growing mostly dutch passion Shaman (forked out for feminised) and a couple super skunk growin as well i think, I put up a greenhouse especially and its jam packed now, a very nice place to sit and have a joint afta work but its my 1st time and i wanna get it right, I plan never to have to buy weed again dealers rip you off, I reckon the project has cost me under £700 and its gonna save me more than that in the 1st year.

I hope theres someone out there who can put my mind to rest.

Later all

Hiya Skunkman,

There's no probs in taking a branch off for an early tester :( Why not just take a coupla small nuggets first though, so if it ain't quite to your taste, you ain't wasted a whole branch :)

80% brown pistil colour is about right with most strains afaik.

D'ya know how long they've been flowering, roughly?

Edited by Mr.Bishie

I reckon they must have been flowering at least a good month, they were started end of june roughly. I've got a heater out there and don't let the temp drop much below 20C but we are running out of sun in this miserable country.

Thanks for your reassuring words.