Hey Hey My My

g_weed

oi oi there, i was encouraged to not be shy and come say 'howdy' so here i am, bein here since like... yesterday, already lovin this site so much, it's so nice to read stuff posted by ppl who are not 3000 miles away, if u see what i mean, i'd much rather hear someone from manchesters words than someone from chicago... gettin onto thin ice there, will shurrup! and rememebr my :war: so, my name's G, interests in info part, this is my third grow, gettin so so near to the end now! :bush: first grow, seeds from a bag of low-grade bush, soil and light by mother nature, harvest by rabbits/slugs! :nuke: D'OH! second grow, seed from an unknown bag of weed, soil + initial light by mother nature, flowering light courtesy of scottish power :) yield 3 ounces of not nice stuff! due to absolute ignorance of what the hell i was doing... this time tho... i got a vague idea of what i'm doing :badass:

Hey dude, welcome to the site.

Growing is one of those things that its fairly easy to do the basics, but can take years to master - I doubt there are many people on this site who can claim to have had a perfect crop - there is always something that could have been done better :nuke:

Hopefully, this site will help you, as it has the rest of us, get that little bit closer to perfection :badass:

heh! cheers guys, yeah.. got me some good tips already, only jus about 2 weeks left now, hopin for some bonus sunshine to finsh em, so wanna chop right now tho ;) was looking @ the seeds on this site (notably fdm sativa divas) :( what's the deal with that then? are u ordering from fdm or from uk420 and how do they get sent to me? without u-kno-who gettin 'em...

offmehead speaks true :) done so many wrong things this time again... but am not bothered, i know i'm gonna have some decent product now i know how to dry it (i came here to find that out :) )

are u ordering from fdm or from uk420

hi mate

you are ordering from uk420 :(

and how do they get sent to me? without u-kno-who gettin 'em...

We have ways and means,

Only way to find out is order some and leave the rest to us :)

Peace

Joolz

hehe, nice one there... nearer the important hour ie. grow light gotten or next may (:( allll that time! next time i gotta get enuff to last the full 365!) i will definitely be ordering from you! cheers!