Canna butter flapjack

Joolz

post-2-1237154834_thumb.jpg

Ingredients:

110 g of golden caster sugar

175g of butter (i use 150g of canna butter and 25g of straight butter but you can adjust the ratio to suit lol)

1 or 2 tbls of golden syrup or honey

225g of rolled oats

Method:

Preheat oven to 150 deg C (Gas mark not sure ;) )

line a 25cm square baking tin/dish with baking paper or grease well

Put canna butter, syrup/honey and sugar in a saucepan and melt over a medium heat.

When melted and well mixed pour over oats and sir well making sure all of the oats are coated.

Pour into baking dish and spread it out evenly and press it down firmly with the back of a spoon.

Bake in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes

Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes, then cut into 16 pieces

When completely cool remove from baking dish and enjoy sensibly (or not :) ) :wink: :)

• Like 5

Hey Joolz!

do you have a diabetic version?

no sorry mate :wink:

Looks fuckin lovely mate!

How much weed went into that butter?

:oldtoker:

5oz of wet trim was used to make the butter on the assumption it would equate to around an oz if it was dried :wink:

Love that one. Thanks for that. I need rolled oats. Would be nice even without the canna in there. Still, far better with :stoned:

;)

Same kitchen worktop I got too, good taste lol

Edited by Blayz'd

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

it would equate to around an oz if it was dried :wink:

So what`s that in bud?, is it the same 28gs of proper bud divided into 16 squares of is it nearer half as it`s just trim?, or some where in between? , sorry to be pedantic lol but i`d like to know roughly as i`m a light weight if i over do it in the edible stakes, and i`m fed up with bloody bran flake cakes lol:)

it would equate to around an oz if it was dried :wink:

So what`s that in bud?, is it the same 28gs of proper bud divided into 16 squares of is it nearer half as it`s just trim?, or some where in between? , sorry to be pedantic lol but i`d like to know roughly as i`m a light weight if i over do it in the edible stakes, and i`m fed up with bloody bran flake cakes lol:)

I'm not surprised you're a bit fed up with the edibles tbh - let alone the ganja, all that bran would have you shiteing for Britain in the global all-nation shitting competition :bad parp :bad: excuse me, oh do excuse me, beg yer PARPpardon I'm so PARP sorry Parp Parp I've shit meself :rofl: sorry, I've no idea what thread thius is

• Like 1

So what`s that in bud?, is it the same 28gs of proper bud divided into 16 squares of is it nearer half as it`s just trim?, or some where in between? ,

I was given about 10oz of close leaf trim and airbuds so have no idea what that equates too in proper bud

sorry to be pedantic lol but i`d like to know roughly as i`m a light weight if i over do it in the edible stakes, and i`m fed up with bloody bran flake cakes lol:)

stop being a fanny and get it down you lol

if its too much the first time just eat less next time, its not like it will kill you if you eat too much lol

• Like 2

its not like it will kill you if you eat too much lol

lol

Last time i ate too much i honestly thought i`d stay like that for ever lol

lol @ Arbs :fart: oops lol

• Like 1

its not like it will kill you if you eat too much lol

lol

Last time i ate too much i honestly thought i`d stay like that for ever lol

lol @ Arbs :fart: oops lol

I did that with acid once i know what you mean ......aah happy days :smokin:

Edited by Jimboo