auto watering -coco

greenblue

I'm getting in to this posting lark now.

I'll be starting a coco grow shortly from seed. Got the little starter pellets, then the blocks then a a long ...........not sure how to describe it , slab?? these are going into long trays which fit perfectly.

What I want to know is a good simple, cheap way of watering. Obviously it aint going to be a mains tap system. Seen a few on the web one on water bymagic and one at greens. Does everyone buy off greens on here.....is it called greens for that reason??

Looked at drip feeders sounds ok, anyone reccomend specific products for 15 plant setup.

When I bought the trays hydro shop man said could go with 3 per tray if hand watering up to 5 if by hydro I m inclined to stick with three per tray. Dont mind if there is timer involved just want to get it right.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers

Guest budbomba

any pics of the trays ?

any hydro shop should have all the fittings to build a dripper cost about 30quid with pump and are simple to knock up

im doin one myself this week ill take pics on how i do it