New grow

NaCl

I started with 3 strains, NL5XBigBud, Bubblegum and K2. I decided to pop 2 seeds of each strain for now, my intention is to get 1 or 2 good mothers and let nature decide which strain becomes this grow's dominant choice.

For germination I used 2 cleaning cloths on a plate, with the seeds between the 2 layers. Put into the airing cupboard and soaked daily with tap water. All 6 seeds popped within 2 days, not bad eh?

I transplanted the popped seedlings into Pot-Noodle pots with drain-holes. There is some enjoyment to be had from a pot-noodle after all it seems, as the pots have proved themselves to be ideal for getting a nice deep rootsystem started in the past. My soil mix is 2 parts garden soil (good condition), 1 part perlite, 1 part vermiculite. I don't add nutrients and only feed on plain tap water for the first couple of weeks.

I have the babies in a small enclosure under 2 20w energy saver flourescents. Has anyone else noticed a glut of these bulbs in bargain shops like hyper-value and poundland recently? Bonus!

Good Start Nacl. nice selection of plants too, hope you get some heavy females from them, looking forward to the K2...

One thing you should be very careful about; you'd be much better off buying the potnoodles and chucking the contents, I hate to think of the potential damage you're causing yourself....Normally I deplore waste and would suggest a trip down to the PDSA or the Sally Army, or anywhere, with a bit of food, in the case of POt noodles....seriously toxic man...

Keep us posted on the grow....

Mono....x

:D

Good going man,

another pot noodle user cool i am not the only one then.

everything looking good so far ....

happy growing