Hi(gh)

Tonal

Hello all (hello again to the peeps who already greeted me).

Just thought I'd drop in here as a newbie to the boards and pre-apologise for the in(s)ane ramblings that I'm sure to go off on at more than likely any moment soon. I don't get out much since I smoked half a joint nub (and inhaled) some years ago that spun me into an irreversible psychosis and now I live in an abstract hallucinatory world where people smile a lot and are friendly and want to help each other - yeah I know thats f*&!ked up shit man but hey we can't all be perfect.

By a twist of fate (I definately heard thunder/lightning) I followed my grow onto uk420 - hats off to the creators and the pixies that keep the cogs grinding, very nicely done IMO.

Anyway leave me alone, I'm paranoid.. sshhh I'm sure I heard something moving around downstairs, I'll be right back.....

Tonal... sheesh, what a lamer man! Coming in here talking about mj and stuff, who the hell does he think he is... er.. 'was', he is under the patio now you won't be hearing from that guy again, schmuck.

Sorry for any confusion this may cause, I had to get rid of him, the guy was a buffoon. Tonal's account can be cancelled if need be.

apologies and regards

Tonal.. um... Greenman I mean :yep: