The Grow Box

CubanPete

OK so this is the 2nd crop going through the grow box. I have split it into a flowering and vegging chamber so I should now be able to have constant flow of plants going through. As this is outside in the garden shed I have noticed already that the cool nights are starting to have an effect on the soil temp in the pots. So I have now placed a bed of straw in each section ontop of which the pots are placed. This should help to keep them warmer by reducing the amount of heat lost into the base.

As the vegging chamber is on 24/24 and the flowering on 12/12 I have rigged it so that the hot air from the vegging chamber is blown into the flowering chamber, this again helps to keep the temp up during the night.

CP

post-49-1064182774_thumb.jpg

What you can not really see in these pictures is that this really is a party shed ;-) Just off the to right of the grow box there is an 80 pint keg of beer, you can just about see it in the last picture (I will try get a better one). This is connected up to a chilling unit so that is nice ice cold beer and nice fresh weed!! What more could one ask for. I guess the next step is brew the beer myself too :unsure:. Hmmmmm dope chillie beer (I also grow my own chillis) now there is an idea.

The wife says that all the shed is missing a couch, and pool table.

CP

And the chillis, these are quite amazing. they start off this deep purple and then turn bright red when they rippen.

post-49-1064340373_thumb.jpg

Edited by CubanPete

So far I have already harvested 3 to 4 kg of chillis off these plants. The ones remaining are unlikely to ripen now that it is getting cold.

CP

post-49-1064358862_thumb.jpg

I know this is a bit off topic, but here is pic of my hot sauce ready to be sold. I have done a special reserve version with that magic ingredient, WEED!. Which was done as a one off Christman special for friends.

CP

post-49-1064359070_thumb.jpg

I guess the next step is brew the beer myself too :unsure:.

Haven't seen or tried it, but apparently if you brew in your grow room, the brewing gives out loads of CO2 lol

• 3 weeks later...