Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

I think mono is expessing a little sarcasm.

Yeah sorry.Iam a very sarcastic person but it don't work on the internet..I need a sarcastic yellow face thing..I actually remember the Mitsubishi bars :stoned: .didn't know any better at the time..

Sb..

Edited by Sickboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's got a mitsubishi stamp on top of it so i know it's well nice.

hey bra, you've been taking the piss out of this thread for about 8 years now.

sir, :rofl: i admire your longevity

keep up the good work :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Simplest HASH test method in the world, can you cut it with a knife without heating the knife ? ? ?

If you need to heat the bar or plaque in a microwave to cut it, then it's most likely 'soap' style 'hash'.

Hard and mixed with the sweepings from the garage floor where it was put together for the UK market, 'cos the Brits'll buy anything, won't they. :smokin:

B. Y. O. = Grow Your Own - Bom Shiva

Smoking REAL hash makes a nice change from smoking weed all the time :blub:

You just need to know the right people and know what your buying.

A few ways to tell good hash from dog shit is burn it.

If the smoke is black, sooty, or smells bad don't buy it.

Make a spliff, warm it up with a flame but dont light it, and then toke it a couple of times, if its contaminated you'll be able to taste it.

Have a look at the hash pics at The Smokers Guide  and compare them to what you are buying.

Ask your dealer to get you a few :) chances are he/she won't have a clue what you are on about!

If your dealer can't or won't stock anything but soapbar , find a new one :tounge2:

Peace

i think same,its nearly impossble to get bud over here,but the soapbar aint that bad,some is very nice infact,i get jelous looking at ur bud pics,but now i growing myself as even soapbar is gettin hard to get too,but yeah alot say just dont smoke it,but u no what like wjen u need to relax bit,u buy anything,so i agree not all us even know a dealer so soap can be good for us who dont no dealers,but now i growin own but ill only buy when nice poo bar abt, :B):

It's got a mitsubishi stamp on top of it so i know it's well nice.

it dont to matter what smap or brand on it,mitzy has been abt years,at moment over here there one called"jollie"pic of a fish,one with a bloodly nike tick on it,but it dont mean shit what stamp they got on it as ive had that mitzy and they got same pic but there 2 totally diffrdent hash,so i would rely on "the brand" i dont no why they stamp them in 1st place?/ anyone know? i am guessing so they no whats good and bad,or where its going maybe? :B):

if people didnt sell soap then there would be no ganja anywhere ,there isnt enough real green for people now ,what would happen if people stopped punting soap ?,i reckon 90 percent of smokers would have to go without and i dont want to go without ,you just have to be picky with your resin

also not all green weed is good,i have had some crappy homegrown over the years ,compared to the buzz of off a resin bucket a homegrown weed bucket hasnt really cut the mustard with me ,theres only been twice i have been wrecked of off plant ,thats why i want to grow some real potent shit :colgate:

great point i am tryin to say,i live on small island and we never seen bud nevermind smoked it! so if there was no soap there would no weed! and the soap we get aint to bad,it dont the piss but its not high grade,but does do the trick when i carnt sleep,i am on my 1st grow now so hope not to have no weed problem,but yeah some of us carnt be picky like alot of u guys can be,thats great if u can be picky! just saying the soap i am smoking now is actualy not bad at all,done the hash test and seems ok,but in 30 days i hope to smoking my own low rider! :B): i am the proud father of 2 :)-but i get jelous reading posts where u got 10 types of weed to buy,some us not so lucky,peace uk420 :blub:

Everyone needs to visit Amsterdam, then they'll never touch soap. Thats what happened to me what with also having moved to London from Cornwall.

I would say soap IS dangerous, well the soap I have encountered anyway, made me feel like what I assume a heroin junkie would feel like and I certainly looked like one at times.

Would anyone care to agree with me that soap is actually addictive, whereas I find weed is not.

regards.

zyjk

yes for sure i think anyway too,me and my mate talking abt that other day we smoked it for 15years now and it does have somethin adictive but hard to explane why? but yeah i agree there, :unsure:

is soft black and pollen just as bad as soap i have made home made pollen which was blonde in colour which was pretty nice also how do they make soft black i like the smell but sometimes gives me a sore head anyone know how they make it?

is soft black and pollen just as bad as soap i have made home made pollen which was blonde in colour which was pretty nice also how do they make soft black i like the smell but sometimes gives me a sore head anyone know how they make it?

i have some black here and it lovely,very strong but very expensive! £25 a 8th,pic below,dont no what called but a nice fruity taste,but yeah i found blacks to give u bad head after while or have to much,

post-57761-1283722479_thumb.jpg

post-57761-1283722503_thumb.jpg

As far as I know, the dark brown/black coloring is due to oxidation and degradation of the trichomes and other plant material. Perhaps also due to any adulterants that are mixed in.

If THC degrades too far, it will induce headaches, not to mention what the adulterants may do to you.

Also, that blond stuff you have is not pollen, but trichomes or resin glands. They contain THC and other interesting compounds.

Edited by Randalizer

As far as I know, the dark brown/black coloring is due to oxidation and degradation of the trichomes and other plant material. Perhaps also due to any adulterants that are mixed in.

If THC degrades too far, it will induce headaches, not to mention what the adulterants may do to you.

Also, that blond stuff you have is not pollen, but trichomes or resin glands. They contain THC and other interesting compounds.

hey,oh right i see,what blone stuff u mean? the pics are same black,just pulled it apart bit to see,so u think it would have more thc in it than say bog standerd soap? i am guessing must as i am very stoned :eek: but i guess i could just be high of something not thc!? i think thats why the headache after few hours,forgive me but i no expert on weed at all,i smoked alot of soapbar and no what to look for in buying poo bar but bud,black,pollem,dont no a thing,so forgive my questions if they seem stupid :russian:;)